Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2020, 12:58 AM
Sarnak

Their mains will though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2020, 08:24 AM
Sarnak

Food for thought, thanks all. I will see what moves me. I was thinking an Iksar shammy at launch but you bring up good points about congestion. Also rolling a tank is a good idea but it would be my third warrior I have started on Green.

SK would be cool but the xp penalty. Speaking of which, Iksar monk is the same xp penalty as a paladin ranger sk or bard?
Old 10-29-2020, 08:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke68 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SK would be cool but the xp penalty.
The regeneration will cover a good portion of the penalty, just because you don't have healing nor can bandage >50%. In soloing, this is a matter of being at 60%HP or like 80%HP (depends on lvl and gear) once mana is full.

And most penalty comes from SK itself. Iksar SK is solid and they got nice quests at low levels...And XP penalty only really mean more time in your favorite spots until you've grown out of them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Aanelenye> lvl 43 Paladin
<Vaalyun> lvl 48 Wizard
Blue chars: retired

Last edited by Exard3k; 10-29-2020 at 08:40 AM..
Old 10-29-2020, 09:28 AM
Sarnak

Once Kunark drops, is EC tunnel still the selling spot? Does another Kunark spot open up?

FoBmart or something?
Old 10-29-2020, 09:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once Kunark drops, is EC tunnel still the selling spot? Does another Kunark spot open up?

FoBmart or something?
Pretty sure that EC stays the dominant market, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to bring some lowbie gear for sale in FoB since the demand will be high!
Old 10-29-2020, 10:26 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuterChimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EC has boat ride to Kunark next door in oasis. Tunnel is still the most important crossroads between all zones and factions. And there is no really good porting spell for Kunark that converges to zones that are visited by low and high levels of various races alike.
<Aanelenye> lvl 43 Paladin
<Vaalyun> lvl 48 Wizard
Blue chars: retired

Old 10-29-2020, 10:57 AM
Aviak

Can the devs implement iksar rogues? That's probably classic ...
Old 10-29-2020, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemrius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
iksar hide mask! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2020, 11:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowpoke68 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of which, Iksar monk is the same xp penalty as a paladin ranger sk or bard?
I think its actually worse, everyone says like with Troll SK its multiplicative not additive. So like 20% monk with 20% iksar is actually worse than the straight 40% class only penalty that sk/rng/brd/pal have if they aren't a penalized race.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:59 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemrius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man, that'd be great. It had been so long I wasn't sure if the combo was possible, but somehow I knew it wasn't. The greatness would just be too high..
Closed Thread