Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 03:42 AM
Sarnak

You also missed out on the early days on Green when you couldn't even research higher level pets because it was busted on release.
Old 12-04-2020, 10:33 AM
Banned

i made a necro and my pet does 3 times the damage i do does that mean i will level slow? Should i make a shadowknight?
Old 12-09-2020, 08:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i made a necro and my pet does 3 times the damage i do does that mean i will level slow? Should i make a shadowknight?
Its less of a problem for Necros since we can fear kite. Just let your dots get a head start before sending your pet in. I usually send pet when mob is at 60-70% hp left but that might be overly cautious. It depends on how high level the mob is.
Old 12-09-2020, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And just to be clear (I’m sure you know this but for anyone else) the pet “taking” 50% of the experience is only in affect when you’re solo. If you group your pet can do as much damage as you want and it will not affect everyone’s xp. You will not level slowly as a necro, it’s one of the most fun and versatile classes in the game.

Solo, you will need to race your pet for xp. Not too hard just start your dots and hold the pet back until the mob is down to where you’re comfortable you’ll outdamage. It takes some trial and error but you can play around with your timing and dots to maximize efficiency.
Closed Thread