Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2021, 07:52 AM
Aviak

Default ENC class noob farming +CHA items

Hi everyone - Im a level 5 enchanter... Im seeing people suggest 255 CHA and im not sure where to even start. That seems pretty high, so Id like to start soon on this.

What are some soloable +CHA items I can start going for soon? Would love some tips on handling the camps wherever they may be, and the danger involved.

Also - is there a list of +CHA classic eq items?.. im not finding anything on the wiki, which is making me think im missing something.
Old 01-30-2021, 09:53 AM
Planar Protector

Honestly, level difference is the biggest factor on charm/calm resistance. Keep your defence skill close to cap and even with moderate charisma you’ll do fine 12-20. I can’t speak from experience on the higher levels, but you’re only 5 now. You don’t need to worry about breaking in to broodmother yet.

You can search equipment by class/slot and then filter by stat.

If you find a good selection of +cha gear maybe consider posting your results in a new page for future enchanters.
Last edited by Jimjam; 01-30-2021 at 09:56 AM..
Old 01-30-2021, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Obligatory crude stein reference:

https://wiki.project1999.com/A_Crude_Stein

These rot often.

-Mcoy
Old 01-30-2021, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

The pre-planar gear guide on the Enchanter p99 wiki has most of the CHA items listed for classic, like rod of insidious glamour, drake-hide leggings, etc.
Old 01-30-2021, 11:55 AM
Aviak

Hm yea i should clarify, im looking for gear to camp that ill be using later. Guides ive read agree that CHA isnt a focus until 20 or even 30. Im looking go start farming core items in the mean time.

What website are you using go search?... P99 wiki doesnt have filters to search by item attribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, level difference is the biggest factor on charm/calm resistance. Keep your defence skill close to cap and even with moderate charisma you’ll do fine 12-20. I can’t speak from experience on the higher levels, but you’re only 5 now. You don’t need to worry about breaking in to broodmother yet.

You can search equipment by class/slot and then filter by stat.

If you find a good selection of +cha gear maybe consider posting your results in a new page for future enchanters.
Old 01-30-2021, 12:22 PM
Planar Protector

On the bar on the left, choose equipment, select by class, select enchanter to get:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Categor...nter_Equipment

you can then choose a slot, e.g. feet,

https://wiki.project1999.com/Special.../Feet/AllItems

which can then be sorted by charisma, which tells us that the odour eaters of Norrath are:

Loam Encrusted Lined Shoes
Old 01-30-2021, 07:31 PM
Banned

+38 Charisma total if pair of each of below worn

Jewelry: (purchased in EC from Jeweler)
https://wiki.project1999.com/Golden_Cat_Eye_Bracelet
https://wiki.project1999.com/Electrum_Star_Ruby_Ring

Unrest - unrest barkeep
https://wiki.project1999.com/Opalline_Earring
Old 01-30-2021, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

My budget, 30 and below self made suit is:

2x opaline earings (easy in your teens to obtain exping at unrest)
Gypsy medalian (easy to obtain in your teens in NK)
Magic Mask from Quest Cave (sol ro mask quest, easy with begging in your 20s or solo in your 30s)
1 jewlcraft ring 2x jewlcraft bracers & 1 squad ring (because dropped loot is better)
Mystic Cloak (self quest easy in late teens)
Gator sleeves (cheep and easy)
Drake Hide legs (easy to obtain leveling in SolA)
FBR easy to obtain at level 24 solo
Impskin Gloves (easy to obtain in your late 20s when you ready to leave SolA)

its a fun class to gear before 30 IMO but boring after that cus this gear is fine pretty much until your 60 tbh lol

and then the rest is whatever you want.

But that will get you to 50 and then you can start replacing it with nicer gear.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-30-2021 at 08:37 PM..
Old 01-30-2021, 10:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mystic Cloak (self quest easy in late teens)
How are you killing a level 29-31 mob in your late teens? The 55 minute spawn time doesn't it make it an any easier pill to swallow.
Old 01-31-2021, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabin76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are you killing a level 29-31 mob in your late teens? The 55 minute spawn time doesn't it make it an any easier pill to swallow.
Just drag it to your teens group, what I did. Killed it infront of the fireplace, for a second I thought it was going to kill us all but we killed it.

I was able to level at that fire place, get 2 earings and the key from 1 night there.

Thanks frens that did that w/ me!
Closed Thread