Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 02:35 AM
Sarnak

Default Goblin Gazughi Ring - sc farm Q

Hi, how do non-tracking classes farm the sarnak courier? I got lucky and took over from someone, but I can see gathering up the PHs before the real farming starts could get difficult. I am a level 37 enchanter, so I was right on edge of keeping mana up dealing with the doublespawn spot.
Old 07-29-2019, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Just kill stuff on the cycle and either watch out for where they respawn, or if you have a spawn point you particularly like pull potential PHers to that spawn point and kill them until you find the right ph.

It doesn't take so long; the PHers are only level 17ish and obviously they repop fast.

It gets better on a toon that can do decent pbaoe though.
Old 07-29-2019, 06:29 AM
Sarnak

do they wander far, like halfway across zone? or will i find them largely around the ruins?
Old 07-29-2019, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

They stay in the area between the lake and windmill.

There should be a guide on wiki to fill the gaps in my post.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They stay in the area between the lake and windmill.

There should be a guide on wiki to fill the gaps in my post.
http://wiki.project1999.com/A_Sarnak_courier

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-29-2019, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, the guide really didn't belong on the mob page, so I gave it its own page:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Sarnak_Courier_Guide

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-29-2019, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
do they wander far, like halfway across zone? or will i find them largely around the ruins?
Bind at 2nd spawn spot, cast illusion iksar, gather as many mobs as possible and suicide them into cabilis. Gate back and start the cycle.
Old 07-30-2019, 01:33 AM
Sarnak

GENIUS! thanks Qtip
Old 07-30-2019, 09:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, how do non-tracking classes farm the sarnak courier? I got lucky and took over from someone, but I can see gathering up the PHs before the real farming starts could get difficult. I am a level 37 enchanter, so I was right on edge of keeping mana up dealing with the doublespawn spot.
I did one of the single spawn 30 second locations with my Necro around lvl 25 of 26. It took 6 days of 4-5 hours killing until I saw a ring (but got a nifty all/all 1hs in the process). Ench is happy now.
Old 07-31-2019, 03:40 AM
Planar Protector

If you are struggling for mana you can always stall for a while by rooting the ph somewhere safe or something similar.
Closed Thread