Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 09-18-2019, 08:50 PM
Large Rat

Default need to revert to default UI and everything

I downloaded this package from Joe Leonard (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj_MMVgJ_Dk) but ended up hating duxa and the improved textures etc, is there a way I can revert everything back? And for some reason I have all of this guys autistic keybinds, who the hell uses ESDF? I completely removed the duxa folder and it didn't appear to do anything.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:43 AM
Sarnak

i believe all those other settings are in your eqclient.ini file for key bindings. as far as reverting the UIs as well you'll need to go into your eq folder directory and find the uifiles folder and save that out somewhere just in case and then drag your uifiles folder from the v49 patch .zip file you downloaded into there to get the defult ui back
Old 09-20-2019, 06:48 AM
Sarnak

To note. once you get a set up that works decent i recommend to make a backup of the entire everquest folder with all your files. just copy and paste it somewhere. that way if simething gets messed up. or you want to test a patch out before you wreck your install you can use that instead first to try it out or restore an install with that too. everquest pretty much hasnt ever seemed to care and will run where ever you place so you'd be able to if maybe your computer mess up all the way and you have to reinstall your OS you can just drag the whole folder the the directory path you want and not have to reinstall the game
Old 09-20-2019, 10:49 AM
Large Rat

Thank you jacobar.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:49 PM
Sarnak

good luch