Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2018, 03:41 PM
Fire Giant

Default your most epic fight on p99? 10kpp to best story.

what's your most epic fight on this box?

the best story will win a prize of 10Kpp. i'll choose a winner by the end of Memorial Day.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 05-22-2018, 03:50 PM
Banned

your mom

ill be on jauna randomly throughout the next year have it ready by easter.
Old 05-22-2018, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

For children with autism, video games are particularly enticing.

However, there can be a dark side to video game use, and an obsession with games can lead to problems like increased attention deficits, difficult behaviors and addiction. Role-playing video games appear to be especially addictive to those with autism. Kids can become very angry when their game is interrupted and they are not able to stop the game or transition easily to the next activity.

“What we find is that the excitement of playing the game builds and that momentum takes over,” Dr. Moran adds. “They have a hard time disengaging from the game when asked, and screen time usually ends up being at the expense of the child being present in the moment with friends or family.”

Many parents agree, citing obsession with games, meltdowns or arguments over appropriate limits and trouble stopping play.
Old 05-22-2018, 03:57 PM
Banned

the Filbus defeated a GM in single combat to be sure
Old 05-22-2018, 03:59 PM
Kobold

Lots of fights but the most memorable moment was a paladin in qeynos newbie yard asking me for a fire beetle eye rather persistently (spectroscopy was his name a sad man to be certain who i met again much later and apparently spent a couple hours looking for a fire beetle eye and couldnt get one) - anyways another player runs up and says help! drops on the ground and I get that perfect timed bandage off and he lives 8)
Old 05-22-2018, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

one time i sit in the corner of PoHate and pressed track every 30 seconds for 11hours, stayed up all night.

innoruuk finally spawned at 8am and only about 10 people in my guild showed up. we wiped at 12% and IB fags finished it off and looted an earth staff
Old 05-22-2018, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
one time i sit in the corner of PoHate and pressed track every 30 seconds for 11hours, stayed up all night.

innoruuk finally spawned at 8am and only about 10 people in my guild showed up. we wiped at 12% and IB fags finished it off and looted an earth staff
Did you have to poop and did you do it in a sock?
Old 05-22-2018, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

fashionquest/forumquest/everquest vs RL.

Most epic fight that never ends, still going strong after 18 years.
Old 05-22-2018, 04:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Maybe this can be considered an "Epic Fight":

I've been playing EQ for almost 4 weeks, so I'm rather new to 'Acceptable Behavior Standards'. One situation I learned about within the first week was to '/ooc' when I'm running to the Zone Line with too many mobs by yelling "Train".

About 2-3 days ago I got more practice with warning others of my Trains while soloing within 'Unrest' wherein I /ooc'd that I was Training. I'm not the best at EQ, nor am I fast with my in game movement resulting in the death of a well geared warrior who didn't move away from the front doors.

This warrior immediately threw salt in my private messages. While initially I apologized for my actions, the conversation between us had become toxic. The warrior came back to Unrest and we both went inside the Estate and started attacking targets when suddenly he ran past me with 3 skeletons chasing him. The warrior didn't /ooc that he was training, and so I decided to pull my two targets outside and away from the 'Pathing' of the returning Skeletons; It didn't work as I thought it would and the returning skeletons came running towards me. I knew I couldn't survive so I also ran to the Zone Line.

As I hit the zone line, the Warrior was in the process of Re-Zoning into Unrest and ultimately got insta-killed by 5 skeletons.

Amused, I /ooc'd about what had happened only to be Trained and killed in the process by someone else headed to the Zone Line.

No big deal, Karma is strange at times! I came back to Unrest where a few of the other players and I sparked up a decent conversation. Withing just a few minutes, a high level (naked) Monk had collected all of the mobs in the zone and lead them directly to Me, killing me again and the 3 others sitting around me. This Monk and That Warrior continued Training Unrest for the better part of an Hour, resulting in 6 total Deaths on my end and almost a full level lost.

At the end of that fiasco, I sent the warrior a private message asking him if he and his monk friend were done Training everyone; he replied with "I'm going to petition you if you don't stop harassing me.".

The next day I was approached by someone asking me if I would want to join Raids or Guilds in the future of my experience with EQ. After replying that I was potentially interested, the individual kindly informed me that that Warrior had been telling all of the 'Top' guilds not to invite me to raids or to become a guild member.

"Epic Fights" never really end, Valafeen. ;]
Old 05-22-2018, 04:36 PM
Banned

I once borrowed a Levitate and ran across the Blackburrow pit in front of my high school crush

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread