Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not classical... if it still exists in the rest of the world. The word has been re-labeled because Neolib is a loaded term. Basically, word reprogramming so they can shift the inherent meaning of the word. Makes it easier to get votes while not representing what you should stand for. When someone calls Hillary Clinton a liberal... it just shows they repeat the media and have no understanding of her voting history or past actions. Hillary is hard right.
extremely good point
Old 06-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Information was source and the information was factual. Even if you stamp your feet really loud!.

Who said the Parties has a magic flip? It was a political realignment that happened over several decades.

1896: William Jennings Bryan integrated the Populist party into the democratic party. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People...United_States)
The populist party was left-wing so the Democratic party which was then very right-wing picked up some lefties.

1912: Teddy Roosevelt lost the nomination of the Republican Party which was more left-wing (and mostly a reintegration of the old Whig party) at the time so he ran for president under the Progressive Party. Which weakens the loyalty of liberal republicans to their party.

1932: FDR runs as a democrat after adopting most of the Progressive party's platform.
Southern whites have supported the democratic party since the Civil War.

1964: LBJ Incorporates civil rights as a democratic party platform. Effectively switching the southern white vote in the future to the Republican party. You'll notice people likw George Wallace a long time segregationist running as an independent in '68. Then renouncing segregation to rejoin the democratic part later on. Many liberal politicians also switched from the Republican tickets to the democratic ticket in future elections.

Republicans used to be about big government, government responsibility to social programs etc. Democrats were conservatives, states rights, limited government.

There were still liberals identifying as repubs and conservatives identifying as democrats but they were minorities...until around 2000.

Ideology switched.

Sources for you Santa even though I know you won't read them. It's easier to just deny right?

Byron E. Shafer and Richard Johnston, The End of Southern Exceptionalism: Class, Race, and Partisan Change in the Postwar South (2009) p 173-4

K.C. MacKay, The Progressive Movement of 1924. New York: Columbia University Press, 1947.

Hart, Jeffrey (2006-02-09). The Making of the American Conservative Mind (television). Hanover, New Hampshire: C-SPAN.

Roger Chapman, Culture Wars: An Encyclopedia (2010) vol 1 Page 136

Alabama Governor George Wallace, gubernatorial history". Archives.state.al.us.

Carter, Dan T. (1995). The Politics of Rage: George Wallace, the Origins of the New Conservatism, and the Transformation of American Politics. New York: Simon & Schuster. p. 468.

McMillan, Joseph (October 1, 2010), Theodore Roosevelt and Franklin Delano Roosevelt, 26th and 32nd Presidents of the United States, American Heraldry Society
Jump up ^ Morris 1979, p. 3.

Hart, Albert B.; Ferleger, Herbert R (1989). "Theodore Roosevelt Cyclopedia" (CD-ROM). Theodore Roosevelt Association. pp. 534–35.

https://books.google.com/books?id=bJ...page&q&f=false

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting_Rights_Act_of_1965

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr...ty_Act_of_1965
Where did you get that timeline? Because it wasn't in the link you inserted in there with it, looks like your opinions which don't even google up in quotations apart from this forum. Not even the dates... then at the end just a jumble of almost random wikipedia links it would take over an hour to try to match your posts up with if it is even there. Ahhh wikipedia, where I think the quote originated "Never believe everything you read off the internet" --Abraham Lincoln.

Mellons is right though, with all the various things being dropped in (I know the tactic), it will never come to any consensus. But I'll remake my points as simply as I can:

1. Democrats have a long standing history of racism.
a. Created the KKK
b. Filibustered the civil rights act
2. Democrats still have a racist standing.
a. Does not denounce La Raza as a race hate group
b. Does not denounce BLM as a race hate group

Clear enough? All the shitposting detours into 1000 things to endlessly debate over. But you seem to admit that at sooome point, the Dems just didn't have it all together. But you somehow think things have changed, but really they haven't (see outline).
Old 06-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Its not classical... if it still exists in the rest of the world. The word has been re-labeled because Neolib is a loaded term. Basically, word reprogramming so they can shift the inherent meaning of the word. Makes it easier to get votes while not representing what you should stand for. When someone calls Hillary Clinton a liberal... it just shows they repeat the media and have no understanding of her voting history or past actions. Hillary is hard right.
Which party represents american liberalism? Which party will American liberals vote for? Which party does BLM and groups like La Raza support? You can use your doublespeak bullshit all you want man to try to distance yourself but we see it for what it is. Here is a "fact" from Wikipedia since you invited me to use that source.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Party

You see its a two party system in America. You didnt have to come in here and devote so many pages to just say "Those guys dont represent my views" but I dont think thats the case or you wouldnt get so butthurt. I think they just make you and your party look bad and this is just typical leftist(see you dont have to get your panties in a bunch) spin.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Trying to compare the KKK to BLM is horrifically stupid.
Oh BS! Why, because as like Pok3& went off the rails to redefine the issue of racism as white racism? in that La Raza and BLM is nothing about race hate. And I'm not talking just an opinion of racism, you can have that opinion if you want, as long as you don't turn it physical or openly(publicly) incite others to.

And that is what La Raza and BLM does. Something even the KKK long since gave up, so in that yes how can BLM be compared to the KKK? It is horrifically stupid, because the BLM and La Raza are militant hate groups that will f u up in the here and now! They call for the murder of people, and do it. You are actually going to sit there and defend that shit? Say it's only a few? That's total BS! Just a cop-out of any personal responsibility.

Yeah in the present, any comparative view between BLM, La Raza and the KKK is "horrifically stupid", but what we are actually talking about is the KKK then and these new groups now. The comparative is that they were all created by/from the democrat party.

Where is the Republicans new and improved militant race hate groups? The Tea Party?!? lol
Old 06-09-2016, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did you get that timeline? Because it wasn't in the link you inserted in there with it, looks like your opinions which don't even google up in quotations apart from this forum. Not even the dates... then at the end just a jumble of almost random wikipedia links it would take over an hour to try to match your posts up with if it is even there. Ahhh wikipedia, where I think the quote originated "Never believe everything you read off the internet" --Abraham Lincoln.

Mellons is right though, with all the various things being dropped in (I know the tactic), it will never come to any consensus. But I'll remake my points as simply as I can:

1. Democrats have a long standing history of racism.
a. Created the KKK
b. Filibustered the civil rights act
2. Democrats still have a racist standing.
a. Does not denounce La Raza as a race hate group
b. Does not denounce BLM as a race hate group

Clear enough? All the shitposting detours into 1000 things to endlessly debate over. But you seem to admit that at sooome point, the Dems just didn't have it all together. But you somehow think things have changed, but really they haven't (see outline).
Wolf I'm sorry to say the timeline is listed in those links... just not put together on one page.. you may.. need to read. I know difficult. Perhaps you'll learn something though.

The democrats who created the KKK would feel at home in the modern republican party. U dum bruh
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh BS! Why, because as like Pok3& went off the rails to redefine the issue of racism as white racism? in that La Raza and BLM is nothing about race hate. And I'm not talking just an opinion of racism, you can have that opinion if you want, as long as you don't turn it physical or openly(publicly) incite others to.

And that is what La Raza and BLM does. Something even the KKK long since gave up, so in that yes how can BLM be compared to the KKK? It is horrifically stupid, because the BLM and La Raza are militant hate groups that will f u up in the here and now! They call for the murder of people, and do it. You are actually going to sit there and defend that shit? Say it's only a few? That's total BS! Just a cop-out of any personal responsibility.

Yeah in the present, any comparative view between BLM, La Raza and the KKK is "horrifically stupid", but what we are actually talking about is the KKK then and these new groups now. The comparative is that they were all created by/from the democrat party.

Where is the Republicans new and improved militant race hate groups? The Tea Party?!? lol

Are you even sane? Can you please support any of your statements... and no Divine Providence does not count.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Taken from https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-and-extremism

The SPLC is garbage and even they show that white hate groups and right leaning hate groups have been on the decline while black seperatist groups are on the rise.

Top states for hate groups seems to blow away Allaharti's "deep south" theory.

That site has tons of info to digest and is heavily biased but even they dont show the picture Allaharti is trying to make as matter of fact they even pull the same BS trying to minimize BLM violence and justify as a reaction to institutionalized racism and still contradicts Allaharti. When we consider the KKK being a leftist hate group it seems that the left is far and away the ideology of hate.
Last edited by Nihilist_santa; 06-09-2016 at 09:11 PM..
Old 06-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Wolf I'm sorry to say the timeline is listed in those links... just not put together on one page.. you may.. need to read. I know difficult. Perhaps you'll learn something though.
Oh if we are going to play it this way now, here I'll back up every word I say and every opinion formed right here. What, don't have time to read it? You might learn something... something ... something ... But it's right there man, I made a link, you gotta just find it.

Quote:
Are you even sane? Can you please support any of your statements... and no Divine Providence does not count.
About what? You seem to have a G on your cape super hero, stands for Generic man I guess.

https://empireherald.com/man-arreste...ved-into-skin/
https://www.intellihub.com/100-proof...-killing-cops/
https://youtu.be/b-dr_IhQu-I 'What Do We Want, Dead Cops'
https://youtu.be/eo90MirkK_k "sub-human creeps"
https://youtu.be/1FTt8UUvCPs La Raza: The Hidden Hand Of Hate
https://youtu.be/_vUrAMxmO_A we are your friends
I can go on, would fill pages and pages.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Taken from https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...-and-extremism

The SPLC is garbage and even they show that white hate groups and right leaning hate groups have been on the decline while black seperatist groups are on the rise.
You badly misunderstand the information this chart is presenting!
Old 06-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Banned

everytime i post in one of these threads I come back and the same 3 people have taken it 6 pages past by the time I get back to it.
Closed Thread