Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yesterday someone was saying Trump voter base was illegitimate because they were uneducated, white males. Now they are all have mental illnesses and insecurities.

Damn tough time to be anything but a liberal I guess. Very tolerant bunch of people
During the 2016 election I wrote some of the most compelling pro-Trump material that was written on this board. Since then there have been paid posters here. That's how it swung pro-Trump. Funny how ppl don't remember that this place was civil and liberal until originalman.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-10-2020 at 07:59 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 09:07 PM
Sarnak

I would have voted Trump over Hillary. But not Trump over Biden
Old 11-10-2020, 09:36 PM
Planar Protector

To be extra truthful I still don't know what I am really doing or why. I mostly post here for fun, not to fight, or hurt ppl. I'm genuinely trying to help. Sometimes I'm very contrarian or a little egocentric in order to make a point. There's still a self depricating sense of sarcasm in play. I do appreciate all the warm thoughts and compliments. Sometimes I am sorta lonely and this is like totally a safe place for me to no filter some. Those of you who have seniority and are experts. Well, you don't have to listen to me or read about my thoughts and feelings.

You all have a great deal of good and potential left in you. And I'm glad y'all are still around to care. And share. Keep doing you peeps. What more could I possibly say?
Old 11-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record. I interact with a ton of people without knowing or asking who they voted for. Or why. And if it comes up, I generally ignore it, or spend a second to listen. I don't often contradict them unless I am specifically addressing a political topic in a political forum.

I think this is the best approach I've used so far, and my circle of acquaintances has grown nicely.
Me too, good way to be. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2020, 11:12 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There aren't that many. They are just all so up in your face about their lifestyle choices that it seems like there are alot of them.

Also games that enable the player to roleplay or behave as something other than they are IRL, tend to attract people with identity issues.
No, the answer is higer than average high functioning autists and sperglords in MMO gaming & classic niche games like P99 overall. Combine this with the very high rates of autism spectrum disorders in spoiled white male middle and upper middle class late transitioner transtrenders and voila: You have 2 attention whoring transgenders constantlybshitting up the entire boards with delusions of how great their real lives are constantly....

Also, they aren't that passable IRL at all or have many friends IRL - so they spend all their free time here Roleplaying their irl Trans character the way they wish they really lived IRL.

This is only a hobby to me as this is my only account here ever. This is not an obsession of mine like Big_J or Mae. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
During the 2016 election I wrote some of the most compelling pro-Trump material that was written on this board. Since then there have been paid posters here. That's how it swung pro-Trump. Funny how ppl don't remember that this place was civil and liberal until originalman.
Cool story bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2020, 11:55 PM
Banned

ive been called worse than moneyspoiled and too skinny and a man by a girl who calls herself a man

ill take it!
Old 11-11-2020, 01:23 AM
Sarnak

Being trans gives you the right to be horrible to other trans. Also being an angry incel (typically with repressed desires), but to a lesser degree
Old 11-11-2020, 06:08 AM
Planar Protector

There's always going to be at least one super duper upset person on really hard drugs on this board.

Well. My duty is done ✔ God bless and Godspeed you folks ��
Old 11-11-2020, 07:23 AM
Planar Protector

Why are you allowing them lead the leveling achievements for kunark?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread