Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-15-2021, 09:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where do I sign up??
Old 10-15-2021, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They can stop violent tornadic storms by dropping enough silver iodide from a high altitude plane. Idk how safe that would be but dissipating a 150 mile track F5 could be useful. But we need those taxpayers dollar to fund our war toys so we can buck prettier than Rush-ya and Shy-na.
Who benefits from war toys? The war toy stock holders. Who owns majority stock in those Corporations? Uncle Sam does. Who is buying up US farmland at record pace? Uncle Sam.

Dat Uncle Sam is da Devil!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2021, 12:55 AM
Banned

Unvaxxed
Untested
Unemployed

I have autonomy of self regardless of outside opinion
Old 10-16-2021, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

that superman clip used to scare the shit out of me
Old 10-16-2021, 02:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that superman clip used to scare the shit out of me
It still should.

Mechanical lobotomy and automation. Why build a better machine when you can just kidnap and hijack the brain of one of the 7 billion poor souls. A billion of which people probably wouldn't even notice missing.

Also. I seen video of people recovering vacuum mummified corpses of cybernetic pilots. From the moon. During the Apollo era. There was rumors that the pilots recovered where forced, didn't have free will. The cybernetics weren't pretty either. Looked pretty real. And where ancient. Predating modern humans.

Just an FYI
Last edited by starkind; 10-16-2021 at 02:28 AM..
Old 10-16-2021, 03:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No way, you had stroke like symptoms?? Can’t tell if you’re kidding

I had nothing from AZ vaxx. I was even pissed they make you wait 15 min. The asian nurse was like “you are welcome to sit and wait here” and gestured to two chairs that had people in them. Wanted to say “sit in their lap?” but instead said “I’ll just pace around the store for 15 min then”
Yeah. Massive sudden onset headache, couldn’t see, couldn’t talk, had blood in a lumbar puncture sample. Was okay again within a day but hospital made me stay for 5 to do various tests.

Posted about it in May cos what else am I gonna do for 5 days in hospital. Thread may still be up, not sure. It was another vax or covid thread.

A paranoid schizophrenic ended up in the same room as me and for some reason he started including me in his delusions so I went home after 5 days cos a mRI scan suggested the puncture was a false positive as the doctor taking the sample messed up the draw. Didn’t really fancy staying in a room with someone that was having outbursts and had locked on to me.

Honestly I doubt it was anything to do with the vaccine tho.
Old 10-16-2021, 03:44 AM
Planar Protector

Hey im like having crazy tinnitus if anyone has any links that that is a side efect of the virus plz link

I thought it was from a back injury but its persisting and the last doctor I talked to I stabbed because he wanted me to worship satan and ran into the woods and lived there ever since years ago. So I cant go see one of those.
Old 10-16-2021, 03:47 AM
Banned

My tinnitus got a lot worse for awhile after 2. It's still worse not as bad. Probably from all the fast food and weight gain tho. Not the vax.

I think the point is if ppl who get vaxed r 10x more likely to randomly develop stuff that should indicate something.

Pretty sure bruising was common. So were really bad rashes in the data.

How fast Google and doctors tried to clamp down on the raw stats and eachother in more private discussions was also a big indicator everything isn't perfectly hunky dory.

I didn't get bad migraines within the window of when I was vaxed. Had horrific cramps and chest pains tho. So maybe I had a clot and it just didn't go to the brain.

Too poor to know for sure and the doctors I have access 2 are terrible. Mostly Because I'm poor and dumb. So we will never know for sure in my case.

I feel like the entire medical system is broken, neglects, and underreports in this way. So the whole point of medicine and "testing what works" is actually completely bullshit. Just like psychiatry.

Or what's the cause... was it vitamin deficiency? Was the patient chugging thiamin pills 3x a day for a month like a dummy? Lead poisining...

Doctors regularly fuck up here. Especially when something has multiple causes, factors, they often just treat the symptoms. And around here they don't even advise patients to drink water, or eat more magnesium rich foods etc. Just shove pills at them which treat their blood pressure not the dumb habits and reasons their blood pressure is bad. Further enabling patients who got themselves sick.

So understandably I hope you can see why I have little faith in doctors whoer talking heads on Fox, or CNN, or MSNBC, or Vox, or Huffpost. Or OAN or whatever reject of a publication they are told to shill infront of by whoever is cutting their checks and certifying their "registration ". Papers plz.

Also Jibartik stabbing doctors. Even the dumb ones is counterproductive and not a skillful or effective way of improving their doctoring skills. Or rehabilitating them as human individuals. I've found most doctors to have such a massive ego or be so personally disenfranchised with their profession and "industry" (lol) so as to be too broken to be receptive to any form of intellectuality or reason. They just quote their little med bibles and insurance guidelines.
Last edited by starkind; 10-16-2021 at 04:14 AM..
Old 10-16-2021, 04:20 AM
Banned

******So the whole point of medicine and "testing what works" is actually completely bullshit. Fotm, flavor of the month diagnoses and treatments. Just like psychiatry. And all dependent on who the doctors peers, employers are and how much money they can get.

I'm pretty sure most doctors barely have a memorable and fundamental understanding of physiology or the intelligence to look up what they need to know on a case by case basis while cross referencing multiple concurrent threads. Most humans lack this intelligence unfortunately. Part of that is being overworked, in an imploding industry (that word again lol) with far to little time for individual patients. And far to much redundant and extraneous record keeping. (Some due to liability or corporate processes)

Most learn through memorization then forget. And are too lazy and uncaring to continually update and check and cross check. This goes for every technical field that requires research and innovation or troubleshooting. Most of the time the human body is self correcting and the environment changes so telling someone to stfu chill and chew an antacid is usually enough to avoid malpractice and appear to solve the problem. At least temporarily.

God. Everyone is so fucking dumb. Lol

Yes this is a scathing indictment.

I don't hate you if you're a doctor or medical person. And some really great ones exist. So if you read this try to either ignore it and move on with your life and career or gleen what criticism you can and make what small changes to your *institution* you may effectively execute.
Last edited by starkind; 10-16-2021 at 04:41 AM..
Old 10-16-2021, 04:55 AM
Banned

Finally for the record I'm not antidoctor, antivax, antimedicine.

I'm pro vax, science, medicine, herblore, surgical enhancements and cyberdinozation. Just like I feel mostly it's crazy how the market and current culture does it and there's a great deal of missing integrity to be desired that regulations, procedures, insurance, and law do not fix. And those very same rules and beurocracies stand in the way of integrity often. Sorry for the horrible spelling there. I ain't really got time for this. It's small potatoes rly. Except it's just so dumb and terrible when everyone's number comes up. Add getting doctored to the list next to getting hit by a bus. Lol. And pray you ain't in the middle of the highway like a fool. Or even better do your own research and learn 2 communicate with the poor guys without bruising their ego or causing them to cognitively shut down and proscribe haloperidal.

I've got the utmost faith in you all now that you're armed with some of my disjointed and poorly articulated truth and experience.
Last edited by starkind; 10-16-2021 at 05:10 AM..