Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 10:49 PM
Banned

Only cure is boobs
Old 01-15-2018, 11:13 PM
Banned

pretty sure she's one of those rough neck girls who act of brash but deep down inside she wanted to be a pretty barbie but she working with what she got.... so bless
Last edited by Beastagoog; 01-15-2018 at 11:16 PM..
Old 01-15-2018, 11:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I sprained my ankle foot fucking your mom and it was worth it.

Bktch
*daps skarlorn*

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-16-2018, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

ty for all the support guys ^^ i sprained it rushing down some stairs... missed one and, CRUNCH!! :c now the inside of my heel and outside beneath my ankle is all red and purple ;n; the ankle actually doesn't hurt that bad, tbh. the REST of my foot burns and aches. not the WHOLE thing, but liek the inner heel, the entire outside edge and the top of my foot just below my toes. I managed to get rid of most the swelling, but most my foot still have a yellow tinge from it and it is liek kind gray at the base of my three middle toes ;n;

cannot sleep or work productively, do not recommend :c
Old 01-16-2018, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never found out if Cecily was a dude or chick or trans. I'm pretty sure it's male to female trans, but not entirely sure.
Lol. When I figure it out myself I'll let you know.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ty for all the support guys ^^ i sprained it rushing down some stairs... missed one and, CRUNCH!! :c now the inside of my heel and outside beneath my ankle is all red and purple ;n; the ankle actually doesn't hurt that bad, tbh. the REST of my foot burns and aches. not the WHOLE thing, but liek the inner heel, the entire outside edge and the top of my foot just below my toes. I managed to get rid of most the swelling, but most my foot still have a yellow tinge from it and it is liek kind gray at the base of my three middle toes ;n;

Lots of ice on it. Take anti-inflammatory too.

I am no doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn, just fyi.

AND I watch lots of basketball games and when players turn their ankles badly they did this. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-16-2018, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Stairs are made for details people. They're uncivilized and don't belong among the philosophers & ascended ones. Carpeted ones should be illegal. Your injury does you credit God bless you
Old 01-16-2018, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stairs are made for details people. They're uncivilized and don't belong among the philosophers & ascended ones. Carpeted ones should be illegal. Your injury does you credit God bless you
thank you (o^^o)
Old 01-16-2018, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Possesses the arrogance of an attractive woman coupled the brain of a small autistic child. Deadly combination for sure
Mean.
Old 01-16-2018, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

How does a P99'er sprain their ankle? Running for the fridge prolly.
Closed Thread