Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Old 03-12-2022, 06:01 AM
Banned

PRASbe2OP

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartcron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even progression server struggle with an active leveling base,

heres the deal though.

you have five other topics where the center of the discussion is Red needs a reset, project 1999 red hate topics and I want to provide the community more in this forum then the diarrhea vomited garbage that you post on here everyday.

Again what is wrong with you!
what you had to contribute to this post has nothing to do with it.
PLEASE post your project 1999 red hate in other posts because there is many.
Wat OP sez
Old 03-12-2022, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartcron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even progression server struggle with an active leveling base,

heres the deal though.

you have five other topics where the center of the discussion is Red needs a reset, project 1999 red hate topics and I want to provide the community more in this forum then the diarrhea vomited garbage that you post on here everyday.

Again what is wrong with you!
what you had to contribute to this post has nothing to do with it.
PLEASE post your project 1999 red hate in other posts because there is many.
lol leave britney alone, really? I already told you to go ahead and have your recruit post, jesus. You dont need live levels to have a healthy pop. 300-600 is enough and its what we would have easy with a red reset that doesnt have xp loss in pvp starting out and and (see, now thats me trolling)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (74.5 KB, 54 views)
Old 03-12-2022, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Nice thread.

I think red 99 1.0 is the best place to play eq right now because it doesn’t have permanent poop sockers trying to make a living off of mid tier item pharming.

And if someone’s at a camp you can ask to share or pvp them for it pretty straight forward. Most guys perma pharming aren’t gunna be able to muster a wingman too quick if you come with a buddy.

It’s not as populated as it should be but if you get one or two buddies let alone more to play it’s the place to actually enjoy the game and explore without running into some rule lawyer weirdo.

Then if you make it to 60 there’s plenty of room for more at the raids that take place.

Plus it has the mega advantage that it’s a pvp server which is inherently better.

And it gives you some practice to be more prepared for red 2.0 launch whenever it does come.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 03-12-2022, 04:35 PM
Banned

Ya.
Old 03-13-2022, 12:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol leave britney alone, really? I already told you to go ahead and have your recruit post, jesus. You dont need live levels to have a healthy pop. 300-600 is enough and its what we would have easy with a red reset that doesnt have xp loss in pvp starting out and and (see, now thats me trolling)
I get tired of every post i make gets met with the skepticism, and the comments you write to respond to my post are insulting to put it at the least.

I think your comments belong in the red rants and flames channel and honestly I'm tempted to write in every blue and green post i can about everything wrong with the server. Because you constantly bombard the forum with your Rants and flames, of how dead the red server is and how they should just delete the server. Why does anything you have said have anything about organizing a leveling team on project 1999 red?

you are just a coward trying to manipulate this forum to your own liking but everquest is a community and your rants and flames have a sub section they can go in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred
dead server isnt nowhere near a live experience.
The live progression servers aren't even close to a live experience, again what does this have to do with creating a leveling group for project 1999 red

Quote:
Originally Posted by reebz
it's great you get to XP ans Farm what ever you want because there are no other players!
This is toxic behavior at its finest. Look scrub, I will never stop posting on this forum and I am going to constantly fight your toxic behavior as much as I can.

The point of everquest is to get immersed in the game and, it doesnt get any more immersive then be able to fight any NPC you want and by extension being able to fight any player because they annoy you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradespnred
This is precisely why (close your eyes Rogean) red deserves a reset
You can delete/ restart the red server without discouraging many players no official staff have stated that there ever will be a red reset. I am really sick of your toxic opinions and I will talk to the project 1999 adminstration regarding your behavior.

I literally can't post a single topic in this forum without you guys constantly bantering and reminding us every little thing wrong with project 1999 red, and I think the solution is to do the same to your blue green forums.
Old 03-13-2022, 04:57 AM
Banned

Quote:

You can delete/ restart the red server without discouraging many players no official staff have stated that there ever will be a red reset. I am really sick of your toxic opinions and I will talk to the project 1999 adminstration regarding your behavior.

I literally can't post a single topic in this forum without you guys constantly bantering and reminding us every little thing wrong with project 1999 red, and I think the solution is to do the same to your blue green forums.
Stop being such a fucking thin-skinned baby, you will not make it on a pvp server that has players in it with that kind of attitude. You can literally pick any posts besides this one not related to 2.0 and verify that im not posting in it. I just drive-by commented that i dont understand how people just play when the next day their server could be over. To update you on the news, yes Rogean said 2 years ago that a new server was coming then closed the info faucet.

If you stop being such a white knight for one fucking second and take the time to think through what i am saying, you will actually realise that im pushing for respect for the population thats left playing on red saying that if the devs will just update us, then we will know what the fuck is going on and if we never get 2.0 then we can make the choice to either forget about emu EQ and move on or work on making 1.0 healthier. Keeping things in limbo is disrespectful to people's time investment on 1.0.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 03-13-2022 at 05:14 AM..
Old 03-13-2022, 08:51 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-13-2022, 11:43 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if the devs will just update us, then we will know what the fuck is going on and if we never get 2.0 then we can make the choice to either forget about emu EQ and move on or work on making 1.0 healthier. Keeping things in limbo is disrespectful to people's time investment on 1.0.
The devs have updated you on their plan for Red, you just don't like what they said.

It's time to give up or find a new plan.
Old 03-13-2022, 01:47 PM
Banned

Zade is a VIP / Contributer. He wasn't a developer when he said we where whiny babies for a decade.

He (Zade) is still right.

*red1 is still good
*op is still rated 5 starkinds
*red2 would be way heckin better than green2
*I'm still disappointed
*im still happy red1 is up and OP is enjoying it

Really how hard is this?
Old 03-13-2022, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Not sure who Zade is or what he said.