Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2019, 02:29 AM
Kobold

Default Runnyeye Citadel Mob HP Regen Broken

All the mobs (at least the ones on the first floor adjacent to the zone-in to Misty Thicket) regen at an out of combat regen rate while in combat. I saw ticks for around 3% a server tick up in HP regardless of mob level or mob strength, so I seriously doubt it was a buff cast on the monsters.

I'm pretty sure this is just absolutely broken, and most people avoid this place like the plague in the first place for leveling. Maybe, the real reason is that this bug makes the place seem harder than it is.

Specifically, all the goblin mobs near zone-in to Misty Thicket in Runnyeye Citadel have their hp tick up during combat at about 3% per server tick.

Please fix if able.
Old 05-26-2019, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Bump for justice.
Old 05-27-2019, 05:45 PM
Developer

This appears to be classic.
Old 05-27-2019, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivonus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
their hp tick up during combat at about 3% per server tick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This appears to be classic.
The disparity between the various n00bie dungeons in classic is just incredible. Some of those classic EQ devs truly were assholes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread