Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

EVERQUEST
Old 10-29-2019, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here you go:

There was a now deleted thread in which Rogean and Nilbog both confirmed there is a lot of internal discussion/ideas about PvP developments. They both said the volume of these discussions is potentially eclipsing green discussions. It has also been noted none of this will be revealed until after green launch. Thread was deleted after Lite went back and forth with Rogean. Rogean posted some meme about being more interested in "Future PvP" content than the Green server. Nilbog's old east vs west concept map of a 2 team server has been floating around again. That is literally all we know. Go be a dad.
thanks for the info

glad to see some things dont change [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

guess people can look forward to roz 2.0 and the 1.0 / 2.0 server merger for planes of power ... see you then in PoK
Last edited by nottitanuk; 10-29-2019 at 10:36 PM..
Old 10-29-2019, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottitanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thanks for the info

glad to see some things dont change [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

guess people can look forward to roz 2.0 and the 1.0 / 2.0 server merger for planes of power ... see you then in PoK
nty

jeremyquest is not worth neglecting my kids over
Old 10-29-2019, 10:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nty

jeremyquest is not worth neglecting my kids over
cant argue with that but ill be neglecting my kids for planes of power

not classic - velious again
Old 10-30-2019, 01:49 AM
Kobold

rogaine has thin skin

not holding my breath for a new pvp server that won't be neglected or staffed by people who don't understand pvp at all
Old 10-30-2019, 05:45 AM
Planar Protector

I'm okay with neglect. I get the argument for vintage sullon zek rules now. No elf lawyers sounds kinda nice
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm okay with neglect.
then log on red. red is the equivalent of crying, shit soaked naked toddler wandering the second floor of a cheap motel at 3am unsupervised. we've been calling child protective services for years.
Old 10-30-2019, 07:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
then log on red. red is the equivalent of crying, shit soaked naked toddler wandering the second floor of a cheap motel at 3am unsupervised. we've been calling child protective services for years.
this is great
Old 10-30-2019, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Beautiful post.

I meant that I'm okay with neglect for a second time on a new server.

But, good point. I really do think pink is coming.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-30-2019, 10:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm okay with neglect. I get the argument for vintage sullon zek rules now. No elf lawyers sounds kinda nice
vintage sullon is the way to go, but trains will still have to be policed and dealt with harshly. I was there on sullon and watched the population evaporate because of trains while raiding.

if the shitlords here get their way, you will have a dead red in less than one year.
Closed Thread