Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2021, 11:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingedwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you, I listened carefully to your suggestions, and I think you are all very correct. Shaman is great, but it is too busy for my liking. Iksar necro it is. Now, what to name him?
I'm pretty sure there are more Iksar Necros online right now than there are Paladins, Rangers and Wizards of all races combined.

I wonder if a guild of just Iksar Necros could dominate the server if they were so inclined. The so-called bone knights could tank and necros can heal and cc so maybe eh?
Old 02-22-2021, 03:53 AM
Aviak

Just play a wizard man, it's the ultimate lazy solo class. Kill your dark blues, med up for 10mins, hit the bong while medding, full mana, kill again. Maybe pick dark elf for that extra secure hide while medding to fully bring on the joy of afk medding. No stress, no worry.
Old 02-22-2021, 12:12 PM
Banned

Rogues are super doobie friendly. U can pop outa grp. Hide. Get reinvited. Just hang out near were the exp is.

Your grps will probably hold your spot. Alternatively u can camp out, and log in but if ur grp hasto leave or wipes. Asta la Vista baby.

So I recommend rogues uber hide.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-22-2021 at 12:15 PM..
Closed Thread