Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Sarnak

Guild652 is just another guild trying to get their slice of the pie. Sadly they dissolved a couple nice QoL agreements we had going, and refuse to entertain them at this time. Hopefully this can change, but the server will keep on ticking.

<Gravity>
Old 04-09-2020, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Just a good ol' guild, never meanin' no harm

Beats all ya never saw, been clickfestin' the ring war since the day they was formed
Old 04-09-2020, 10:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the aftermath people who cant get along with anyone else and want to shit on QoL agreements to the raid scene.
this is incorrect I also get along with everyone I dont hate anyone, I actually push and root for the smaller guilds, Lets talk about how riot leapfrogged kittens on LTK and yet we are the bad guys lol alright pal.

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 04-09-2020, 10:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we are the bad guys
Old 04-09-2020, 10:52 PM
Fire Giant

Somehow the server automatically hates us just because of who we are lol also its Not RNG or Renamed or RG its just <Guild> get it right everyone.

Old 04-09-2020, 10:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogma [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im upset and sad

Old 04-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Banned

they took my jerb
Old 04-09-2020, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

I had dreams and aspirations of being the biggest shitbird / creating the biggest shitbird guild p1999 has ever seen

But then RNG was created a day later.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guild652 is just another guild trying to get their slice of the pie. Sadly they dissolved a couple nice QoL agreements we had going, and refuse to entertain them at this time. Hopefully this can change, but the server will keep on ticking.
We didn’t dissolve any agreements. In fact, wasn’t it TSS and AG that dissolved the fear golem rotation and then sent 15+ Riot sockers to contest the casuals? Isn’t it AG/Riot that recently changed their ring war rules to reward and encourage a clickfest? Hasn’t Lavittz been batphoning for a full sock in ST to contest golems?

We haven’t refused to entertain anything. We said we were open to rotations and suggested one which would have benefited every player needing to do turn-ins or get faction tags on city leaders, but got dismissed because Riot would never agree. I guess quality of life is only impacted if it comes via a <Guild> tag.
Old 04-10-2020, 01:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We didn’t dissolve any agreements. In fact, wasn’t it TSS and AG that dissolved the fear golem rotation and then sent 15+ Riot sockers to contest the casuals?
That agreement was to allow guild who didnt want to sock portal, race in on pop, and just compete in the way Riot and AG at the time were doing it. Guild652 came along and did exactly that. The true casual guilds felt that the arrival of this new guild, and their rushing in on pop, defeated the purpose of the agreement. So we dissolved it as a result of Guild652. It was a QoL agreement that allowed more content to be experienced by guilds who dont otherwise have viable means to experience it, or who don't want to just straight race in on pop and devote 16hrs a golem tracking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn’t it AG/Riot that recently changed their ring war rules to reward and encourage a clickfest?
The quality of life aspect is to avoid clickfests. But Guild652 has now turned them into clickfests. So, Riot and AG have decided to not "compete" vs each other, but the QoL is still gone as it is a click fest.

Quote:
Hasn’t Lavittz been batphoning for a full sock in ST to contest golems?
Again, QoL to not sock and track 24hr windows, nor having to hard park. But Guild652 has had people on the line probably 16+ hrs of those windows (you know, the casuals)

Quote:
We haven’t refused to entertain anything. We said we were open to rotations and suggested one which would have benefited every player needing to do turn-ins or get faction tags on city leaders, but got dismissed because Riot would never agree. I guess quality of life is only impacted if it comes via a <Guild> tag.
A proposition vastly beyond what was already in play. Baby steps, and maybe it'll work out. I may be in some minority in that I'd love to see a rotation of city leaders, especially since Dain has become an addition CotH race now, which i would prefer to not add any more. But here we are.

<Gravity>
Closed Thread