Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2021, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Lot of people think boxing should be legal and the GMs should never log on too.
Old 02-25-2021, 02:07 AM
Aviak

It's easy by logging into this server you basically accept that you will follow the rules. You may like whatever you want rule wise, but until they are changed you should follow them and respect the staff running this server. Sadly there are some people out there who love to make up their own rules and try to ruin other players fun, who respect the staff and their rules. If you find this cringy, funny, don't understand it or whatever, the majority of this server doesn't need you. If this server is dead for you, it is fine make your own, join another one or stop playing, there is a high chance that people won't miss you here. People like Uuruk who are crying about people trying to enforce existing rules at least prove that those people out there working for a healthy server do their job well. So do us a favor Uuruk cry some more and make us smile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2021, 10:02 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's easy by logging into this server you basically accept that you will follow the rules. You may like whatever you want rule wise, but until they are changed you should follow them and respect the staff running this server. Sadly there are some people out there who love to make up their own rules and try to ruin other players fun, who respect the staff and their rules. If you find this cringy, funny, don't understand it or whatever, the majority of this server doesn't need you. If this server is dead for you, it is fine make your own, join another one or stop playing, there is a high chance that people won't miss you here. People like Uuruk who are crying about people trying to enforce existing rules at least prove that those people out there working for a healthy server do their job well. So do us a favor Uuruk cry some more and make us smile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server is dead dude. There is nothing that will change that. Sorry you lost on blue and now you're playing a 50 pop server thats been in velious for 6 years.
Old 02-25-2021, 10:42 AM
Aviak

What you try to tell us is, that you have certain criterias for a healthy server, which apparently don't seem to match to everyone else. Some others might join in here and call it dead, but even they most likely have different criterias then you. So if you call it dead then it is dead for you. I still call it alive and a server where people can still have a lot of fun. You should start to accept that your opinion can not be transferred to others all the time. So if you want us to understand your opinion you need to explain us why this server is dead or what kind of criterias you are using for it. From a technical perspective I can tell you it isn't dead for sure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad that you worry about my time on blue, even though I don't understand why I have "lost" there. Can you expain why I lost there? Or did you just write it down so you feel better or am I supposed to feel bad now because I lost?
Old 02-25-2021, 10:58 AM
Fire Giant

15 man children, 10 severely handicapped & 5 trannies. Come join red to fulfill the prophecy. You could be number 31.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Blah blah blah, all servers are the same game, blah blah blah. At the end of the day- Just don't be a Penish in this world.
Old 02-25-2021, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Well ones pvp.. the others not.. and we have a progression server. Good thing he's strong and pretty folks. Fuckin meltbrain lol
Old 02-25-2021, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

dont be a penish
Old 02-25-2021, 12:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well ones pvp.. the others not.. and we have a progression server. Good thing he's strong and pretty folks. Fuckin meltbrain lol
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2021, 05:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I fail to understand the logic behind PnP / no train rules on Red.

Everything should be allowed on Red except boxing and 3rd party programs.

ESPECIALLY dispelling raid mobs and dropping reavers on em.
The rule promotes actual PvP, not forcing other players to fight other mobs.

One douche running up and engaging a PvE mob is not PvP.
Notice there is no actual player fighting another player.

Why is it so hard to understand if you want to wipe someone elses raid, you need to do it yourself by attacking actual people? Bring some pals and.... gasp... actually fight other players instead of relying on mobs to do the work for you.

Training is a bitch move for toxic players.

If you want that, go to one of the other servers that offers that.
Closed Thread