Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 11:26 PM
Kobold

Bbeta hooked me up with a gift wrapped SK epic mob kill in the Hole tonight. Great guy and made it look easy. I got the Dark Shroud already if you ever want to go back for round two [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks again boss!
Old 11-21-2018, 07:10 AM
Sarnak

Anyone know who Mooji is? I have a Copper Key for his monk.
Old 11-23-2018, 01:40 PM
Kobold

Man... Thank you AGAIN for helping complete the rest of the Hole SK epic stuff. I can't express enough how happy I am to be this far in this quest and owe most of it to you! I actually learned quite a bit about the zone itself from running through these with you. Thanks again Bbeta. Please let me know if I can ever help you help someone else in this noble mission you are on.
Old 11-24-2018, 11:51 AM
Banned

Still trying to get acct ban overturned?
Old 11-24-2018, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zal22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still trying to get acct ban overturned?
the simple answer whould be yes.

i love my monks and would like to see them not banned. I truly am sorry for the post that i made in the tempest recruitment thread and i will never make that mistake again. i spoke with bellringer and he didnt seem bothered by the post at all and vouched that he would put a good word in for me with sirken. I learned my lesson and definitely feel the sting of my actions.

Will i ever make that mistake again? no.

I lost my father a few months before the post and i was using eq to deal with my grief. Kelza poked me in the right spots. I exposed his tells in an inappropriate manor and ate a ban for it. I dropped from the raid scene entirely, my RA is at a wopping 0% atm and the time that i do have and the characters i have left to my name i have been playing with and giving back to the server.

This isnt an attempt to get unbaned but an attempt to deal with my new loss, the loss of my monks. It makes me happy to help people. Without all you guys and this thread I would have nothing to play for. I dont want loot for myself anymore. I just want to be able to play my monks again.

Im not an RMTer, im not a scammer, im not a showeqer. I made a mistake/distasteful post in the wrong thread, and i regret it so much. the rule clearly states their "maybe discipline". Well for my case that is an understatement. Seven years of hard work down the drain. And there is not a moment in my day that i do not feel saddened and regret. I am so sorry! i cannot express that enough. I check the petition thread at least 10 times a day, in hopes that i will beable to express that.

I just hope that Sirken can see that i truly am sorry and i truly enjoy the community here and helping people grow, Aalpha was bis since 2012, what kept me playing was seeing my fellow guild members learn and make gains. There was nothing left for me to loot or get, I played for the community.

Seeing people make gains is what gives me joy, unbanning my monks will only help the server grow if i am given the opportunity to play them in a manor that i can give back. I am a decent monk and I have a lot to offer, not only in free pixels but i can educate and share knowledge of the game.

I am so sorry and if given another chance, i sware to not let anyone down. especially sirken
Old 11-24-2018, 01:47 PM
Kobold

Default Swt

#freebbeta
Old 11-24-2018, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Whats done is done, sorry's and regrets make up for it all.
Release his poor locked up monks, let em free.
Old 11-24-2018, 03:37 PM
Sarnak

Anyways, if anyone needs help or wants some advice. Please feel free to ask me. And thank you all for the 2420+ views. I love you all
Last edited by Bbeta; 11-24-2018 at 03:43 PM..
Old 11-26-2018, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Bump if you need some quick help. Still working with a monk on his SoM, we did about 3 to 4 hours. No luck.
Old 12-17-2018, 11:06 PM
Sarnak

Hey, Bbeta is back! if anyone needs some help lmk. for my SoM friends. im sorry this camp was so brutal on us. maybe i can help in another way. lmk