Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2019, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

If Detoxx pulled this shit on us I would get really high and drunk, take my shirt off, and then challenge him to a fight IRL while screaming racial slurs. I would then award myself an additional 500 DKP bonus for defeating the guild leader in 1v1 combat.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-09-2019, 04:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyclin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also bellringer finally banned me from the tempest forums. thanks bell, now i can finally delete that bookmark instead of reading about all of the mobs you guys didn't get.

he removed my access about 8 months ago after i called him out for trying to suppress discussion of guild issues on the forums. he issued an edict stating that any guild member who "contradicts leadership" in guild chat or on the guild forums would be subject to dkp penalties, and eventually guild removal. i said this was absurd, and he removed my access to the forums without even replying.

we won't talk about the time that flickk had sirken delete an RNF post that i made by accident, so i could avoid a 500dkp penalty.
That's a pretty good RP of a Dark Age tyrant. Makes sense given the fantasy setting of Norrath.

I often see Tempest characters flagged as role players but for some reason I never realised it was a hardcore role play guild!!
Old 01-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

No shame in my game
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 01-09-2019, 01:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Detoxx pulled this shit on us I would get really high and drunk, take my shirt off, and then challenge him to a fight IRL while screaming racial slurs. I would then award myself an additional 500 DKP bonus for defeating the guild leader in 1v1 combat.
Considering we are both warriors, I’ve challenged detox in real life to a number of challenges and if you think this guy wins in EQ(which he does) you havnt seen nothing yet.

Detox is innately good at winning

-kB
Sacrifice*P99G*
Old 01-09-2019, 05:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering we are both warriors, I’ve challenged detox in real life to a number of challenges and if you think this guy wins in EQ(which he does) you havnt seen nothing yet.

Detox is innately good at winning

-kB
I hope Detoxx doesn't stay out in the sun for too long cause he will have a imprint of your lips on his ass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2019, 09:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope Detoxx doesn't stay out in the sun for too long cause he will have a imprint of your lips on his ass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I pictured more tongue being used than lips...and the sun don't shine that deep.
Old 01-10-2019, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, you’re cute.
Sacrifice*P99G*
Old 01-10-2019, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

good to see some awakenpals out breaken the silence with a few homoerotic insults.

who else here imagines forum foe engaged in analingus?
Old 01-10-2019, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

I mean, I guess I can start now.

Thank you.
Old 01-12-2019, 05:40 AM
Kobold

Default Tinkering mask

Be a man stop trying to beat detoxx on pvp.. Try beating him on no. Of 🍕 delivered in 8 hrs..
Closed Thread