Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet if Sleeper was reset, it would be woke within 24 hrs.

AK had a broken Sleeper. So takp has permanent ST 1.0. So many Sods. Still sell for 50k. But still fun.

Rip ST. Play green. Likely will never see ST before Sleeper woke. So prepare the tears.
Resetting the sleeper is what sony did well techinally not resetting but despawned him because guilds were close to killing him due to what they thought was a bug and it wasnt but they eventually put him back, so the guilds could attempt to kill him again Players overwhelmingly believe SOE’s decision was driven by their fear of virtual anarchy. Daybreak, however, says that they did it not out of surprise, or vindictiveness, megalomania or even fear for the fate of Rallos Zek’s storyline. They thought there was a bug. So, they respawned the beast.

On November 17th, 2003, Rallos Zek’s three governing guilds reconvened to slay the Sleeper, which Sony resurrected after an apology. so if sony can do that and reset him when will p99 put him back in the game??? https://kotaku.com/the-surprising-an...rqu-1785741600 if the devs here are worried about it being awoken in 24 hours again then just a rule in place that you cant awaken the beast like Takp and other servers have

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 02-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Aviak

Even if they did reset ST I think we could find enough randos to kill Nanzata no problem.
Old 02-08-2020, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

When we talk about resetting ST, it's not just repopping the warders. It's about resetting ST and making the Sleeper unwakeable.
Old 02-08-2020, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Sure it would be nice...but will never happen :P
Old 02-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

I support OP's endeavour but where's my guild? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2020, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkanon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far everyone who has conveyed a lack of desire for this encounter to be reset were folks who were there at the time and participated in it. Is this inaccurate?
I wasn't there. Would have liked a tink mask myself, but oh well. Would have taken far more time and sleepless nights than I was willing to invest on something I *might* get to do. There's worse things than missing out. And as Haynar pointed out, there's servers where this stuff exists, so it's not at all out of reach for anyone.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I support OP's endeavour but where's my guild? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we are AG now

Old 02-09-2020, 05:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still haunts the entire server they won't get warder loot and make 30 page rants every few months.
true shit

Old 02-09-2020, 05:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by deezy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
green server has everything you've missed out on.
Not really they arent in velious yet

Old 02-09-2020, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekayy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really they arent in velious yet
What happens when green and blue merge?
Closed Thread