Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never claimed to serve in the Military.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
joined the ARMY as the exact same MOS as me
I'm so confused.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh noes you died at a zone line one short run away from where an army of cleric bots are bound at?

We feel so bad for you.

Get a fucking grip, OP. Enjoy your backfire thread.
Bruh, there's no objectives or goals in RnF. We're just a bunch of apes flinging poo and shrieking incomprehensible nonsense.

You, on the other hand, managed to be one of the only people to ever get kicked out of your previous guild. Congratulations on that. I saw the comments you made to achieve this. I would dare to say that even most of the RnF apes would have told you that you should perhaps get a grip.

It's one thing to be an asshat in a forum called Rants and Flames, but it's a whole nother story to take that behavior beyond here into your every day life.
Old 04-08-2021, 02:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Found OPs alt forum account
Have no idea who that is, but he sounds pretty mad. I would dare to say this anger stems from something far more dramatic or serious.

Maybe he/she will share the story with us.
Old 04-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiHk7D0iXWU

how can you guys deny this clear evidence
this is actually ludicrous fam
i doubt very seriously that this thomasen fellow ever served in the navy seals
Old 04-09-2021, 03:01 AM
Sarnak

I'm confused how this turned into half rnf about military service and lying about it. Also your account got hacked to make a fake post? I dunno about that I've been on here a long time and never heard of anyone else being hacked before.... not saying it couldn't happen but not likely someone would take the time to target you out hack your account and make a troll post.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:45 AM
Aviak

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bruh, there's no objectives or goals in RnF. We're just a bunch of apes flinging poo and shrieking incomprehensible nonsense.

You, on the other hand, managed to be one of the only people to ever get kicked out of your previous guild. Congratulations on that. I saw the comments you made to achieve this. I would dare to say that even most of the RnF apes would have told you that you should perhaps get a grip.

It's one thing to be an asshat in a forum called Rants and Flames, but it's a whole nother story to take that behavior beyond here into your every day life.
link to said comments, please.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:52 AM
Aviak

obvious twist
monk saw this bard boxing/pling the toon (read: 'mage was peeing') and did gods work by dumping the construct on him.

gl upping your box/PL game, OP
Old 04-09-2021, 06:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I've never claimed to serve in the Military. Honestly that seems like something stupid to lie about, and honestly, it's insulting to my intelligence to imply that I would be dumb enough to enlist in the first place.
Your sig says former green beret lol. You know stolen valor is a felony right?
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 04-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've never claimed to serve in the Military. Honestly that seems like something stupid to lie about, and honestly, it's insulting to my intelligence to imply that I would be dumb enough to enlist in the first place.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Instagram model is the only one that counts.
Closed Thread