Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2021, 12:20 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Smile Hello!

These opening posts can be awkward to say the least!

Hello-

I played a 75 level Bard-Mitzii Morreau with her epic 1.0 back on Xegony. My last log in was near the end of 2006. I left as the game seemed to be slowly dying and WoW was increasing in size and quality.

I Just installed and trying to settle back into a game I haven't touched in over 15 years! YIKES! I'm sure there will be a learning curve as I visit this game.

I am hoping to rebuild here and re-visit some good times, as well as make some new friends. Also seeking a guild that I can help and vice/versa.

So look for me out and about!
Old 04-09-2021, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome back! What class do you plan to play? Bard again? Which p1999 server will you choose?

Is there anything you are particularly looking forward to experiencing again?
Old 04-09-2021, 12:56 PM
Aviak

Glad you have found your way back to Norrath! See you around; cheers!
Old 04-09-2021, 09:40 PM
Planar Protector

This may be a curveball but did you ever regret not playing a certain class? Now is the time <3
Old 04-11-2021, 12:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This may be a curveball but did you ever regret not playing a certain class? Now is the time <3
This is exactly what I did when Green started up. Played all melee/hybrids on live. Went Shaman on Green launch and literally could not have been happier with my choice. I missed such a HUGE part of the game before!
Never met a good quest he didn't have to do twice.
Old 04-15-2021, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenspectre [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is exactly what I did when Green started up. Played all melee/hybrids on live. Went Shaman on Green launch and literally could not have been happier with my choice. I missed such a HUGE part of the game before!
When I played on live it was bard (melee bard aka newbie) and paladin. I spent 2 years watching p99 YouTube videos and decided on Enchanter. I ABSOLUTELY loved playing enchanter, then about 2 months in green came out and killed blue (for a time). I didn’t want to reroll enchanter because I’d already invested so much on blue. So I bit the bullet and started on green. What did I play!?!? I made a monk and a warrior and suffered for 4 months before going back to blue.

Is there a moral to the story...? I doubt it. Maybe that blue is a gentleman’s serve? I guess just love the time you have in Norrath and do what makes you happy?
Old 04-26-2021, 10:31 AM
Large Rat

Hello and welcome.
Closed Thread