Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2021, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
G13 when he found a .gov link...
At first was all like: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
After posting and being told it lacked credibility...
Then was all like: [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

OP is actually [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but feels [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] with a .edu link.
You're still butthurt
Old 05-04-2021, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH I was rather in the dark about vaccines until I did my homework following the COVID lockdowns. I have to admit it took me a quite a while to accept that our entire medical profession was literally designed to kill people. Did you know that 250,000 people die every year from medical errors? It's the third leading cause of death, and that's only what they admit to. It does, however, generate trillions in revenue per year, and hey, what's important?
You think the average nurse and doctor participate actively in a “system literally designed to kill people?” Cmon dude, you’re smarter than this. People aren’t on average evil
Old 05-04-2021, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ennewi, I like you and you have my official permission to use my handle directly. Also, you are welcome to try and refute anything I am posting at any time. As I told Jibartik, my only goal is truth and I'm happy to admit when I am wrong and correct my views. Ironically, this means I am usually not wrong! But it does happen, so you are welcome to hope this is one of those cases . . .
Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're still butthurt
Okay, internet tough guy.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

I wish I could be smart enough to do some homework and go from being pretty in the dark to smarter than the worlds population in less than a year.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think the average nurse and doctor participate actively in a “system literally designed to kill people?” Cmon dude, you’re smarter than this. People aren’t on average evil
So I wrote this poorly but fortunately your brain autocorrected 'profession' to 'system' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The vast majority of people in the medical system have good intentions - at least as long as they don't have to give up too many material comforts. However, the people at the top of the drug corporations are pure evil. In fact, many of them are real, literal Nazis. Remember, Fascism is the integration of companies with the state. One of the biggest companies in Nazi Germany was IG Farben, which relied on slave labor, aka the real Holocaust. In Nuremberg a number of members were put on trial. Most of them returned to the companies afterwards.. For example, Fritz Meer:

Quote:
He was released early in the summer of 1950 because of "good behaviour" from Landsberg Prison.[1] In 1956 Meer became Chairman of the board for IG Farben spinoff, Bayer AG.[1] He held the position of supervisory board chairman until 1964.[1] In subsequent years, he also took on board positions at a number of other companies, including, inter alia, Theodor Goldschmidt AG, Commerzbank AG, Bank Association, Duewag, VIAG and Union Bank AG, West Germany.

In his memory, his employer set up the Fritz-ter-Meer-Stiftung, now called the Bayer Science & Education Foundation, which promotes chemistry students through scholarships.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

So the doctors that say the mnra proteins are absorbed broken down and removed from the body are wrong do you think?
Old 05-04-2021, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ur body attak the covid spokes uR bod atakk Ur platelet spokez

if u gurt curvurd, CurVuRd floodU with sPROKEYZ and u maybe die from ur body and also the spikies!

It's pretty simple.

Dangurous for some. Danguress either way if u have a lot of girly hromones. Be safe pplz.

U don't want either covid, or maybe the vaxxes.

(sorru ur 2dum 2 read)
Let me reiterate the logical process pleb3s in the language of my forebearers.
Old 05-04-2021, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.
The personal ego is indeed the greatest barrier to perceiving truth, and that's why I try quite hard to be as objective as possible at all times. I don't always succeed, of course.

But unlike G13's thread, so far you have delivered nothing but drive by ad hominems. I hope your Horza impression is only temporary!
Old 05-04-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So I wrote this poorly but fortunately your brain autocorrected 'profession' to 'system' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The vast majority of people in the medical system have good intentions - at least as long as they don't have to give up too many material comforts. However, the people at the top of the drug corporations are pure evil. In fact, many of them are real, literal Nazis. Remember, Fascism is the integration of companies with the state. One of the biggest companies in Nazi Germany was IG Farben, which relied on slave labor, aka the real Holocaust. In Nuremberg a number of members were put on trial. Most of them returned to the companies afterwards.. For example, Fritz Meer:
Doctors are literal Nazis doesn't sound like a very good electoral strategy to me.
Closed Thread