Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2021, 05:18 PM
Orc

Quadruple post cos mad?

PS you’re = you are. Your = associative.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinein [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm saying I have autism, and I need help.
Ok but i think we should take this to private messages now though. Also I'm not a doctor.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being so bad at left clicking that you have to cry cheats every single time somebody left clicks faster than you.

Imagine the GM's imposing a bag limit for ToV loot 7 years into Velious and still crying about loot not being yours

Imagine, the GM's have been bending over backwards to make this an all inclusive experience for you all, and you still create threads every single time you lose. Is it possible that Venice and Furoar left click faster than you guys?

Grats on being a sore loser
Oh I remember Furoar from blue, sent me a smiley

I love smileys
Old 05-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eezl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we've played the good guy card from day 1, not just in the last 2 years, buddy. that's why you hate us so much.
I don't hate you, I just called you a fraud.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quadruple post cos mad?

PS you’re = you are. Your = associative.
Fuming.

Instead of responding to any point i've made, I guess you could go out of your way to try and correct a sentence that started with the letter u as a replacement for you.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toryas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quadruple post cos mad?
Old 05-06-2021, 05:37 PM
Fire Giant

i'm soo mad. So mad I create threads about raid content I lost. For a game I haven't really been playing.

Pull your heads out of your asses the weather is nice out here.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:44 PM
Aviak

I wonder if people who make autism jabs are the same kinda people that bash on juggalos. I get this image of and old washed up burnout who in their day was the poser bully kid who sucked at skating and picked on the kids playing MTG at lunch. It’s like they think they’re an intelligent adult because they know this word autism but it’s comes off as the same 14 year old calling some dorklord a “fucking retard” before they shove their food in their face and throw their deck across the cafeteria.
Old 05-06-2021, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrkTheSlayer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder if people who make autism jabs are the same kinda people that bash on juggalos. I get this image of and old washed up burnout who in their day was the poser bully kid who sucked at skating and picked on the kids playing MTG at lunch. It’s like they think they’re an intelligent adult because they know this word autism but it’s comes off as the same 14 year old calling some dorklord a “fucking retard” before they shove their food in their face and throw their deck across the cafeteria.
hahahaha wtf?

IDK if you are referring to me saying Kabull is probably autistic, (he prolly is) but this comment is hilarious to me for some reason.

My first gf was a juggalo. I made fun of her constantly about it. We laugh about it now. Their music was terrible. I understand it was an inclusive group for people who felt like misfits. But the music was terrible. Also, the gatherings weren't sunshine and rainbows. Lots o statutory rape round those parts.

Unironically, I suspect there are a higher number of autistic adults who play p99 versus other games. Diagnosed and undiagnosed.

Also I doubt any of these retards were cool or tough enough to throw some kid who daddy is on drugs and beats them every night's MTG cards across the lunch room.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:02 PM
Kobold

blue (lol) raiding (LOL) drama

thoughts n prayers with u guys
Closed Thread