Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know why you don't like me, we can be frens.

Was never at risk of dieing from covid, even if the worst case spit in my open mouth. Past posts of mine reflect that I do think the vulnerable and high risk should be protected.
I said I’m glad you survived covid. Why do you think that means I don’t like you?
Old 05-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand why you guys haven't figured out that I source everything rigorously. https://www.jnj.com/innovation/makin...vid-19-vaccine

Let me break that down for you:
  1. Reproduce cancerous fetal cells in bioreactor. They have to be cancerous because normal cell lines would have died off back in 1987
  2. Add COVID (the 'virus seed') so the cancerous fetal cells can make lots of copies of it
  3. 'Purify' the solution means pureeing it and filtering it so nothing larger than a virus remains . . . which includes all sorts of celluar debris and toxins
  4. Profit
You didn’t source any of the claims you’re making. Child mortality was 50% before vaccines and antibiotics, I guess you long for the days of yore when death was common

SAD BIGLY!
Old 05-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Banned

Meatloaf said 2 outta 3 aint bad.
Old 05-08-2021, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

The vaccine fetus thing is kissing kin to homeopathy, which is haram.
Old 05-08-2021, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

I’m loving being vaccinated it’s awesome.

And the best part about it is once they start requiring vaccine passports to get into places, go to concerts and events, fly on planes, etc. we won’t have to interact with idiots like OP because they won’t be allowed in anywhere lol
Old 05-08-2021, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And the best part about it is once they start requiring vaccine passports to get into places, go to concerts and events, fly on planes, etc. we won’t have to interact with idiots like OP because they won’t be allowed in anywhere lol
Thank you for taking an experimental vaccine which we don't fully understand the side effects of yet.

in 2022 I hope you are first in line to test the new vaccine! Otherwise your vaccine paperwork may not be valid.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for taking an experimental vaccine which we don't fully understand the side effects of yet.

in 2022 I hope you are first in line to test the new vaccine! Otherwise your vaccine paperwork may not be valid.
It's not we. You don't understand the side effects. That's because you're an ideologue with bad beliefs, bad ideas, and bad sources of information.

I feel like there are plenty of medical professionals who understand the side effects pretty well. Especially when they were studied the exact same way all other vaccines were with the exception of time.
Old 05-08-2021, 04:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Proof that none of this has anything to do with a virus
Old 05-08-2021, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not we. You don't understand the side effects. That's because you're an ideologue with bad beliefs, bad ideas, and bad sources of information.

I feel like there are plenty of medical professionals who understand the side effects pretty well. Especially when they were studied the exact same way all other vaccines were with the exception of time.
I give the guy thanks and you shit talk me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm thankful there are people who are willing to take it. This way I can make a decision based on results. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 05-08-2021, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by G13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Proof that none of this has anything to do with a virus
Honestly this thread has been an eye opener for me. I know how these persuasion tricks work and yet it's still amazing to see their incredible power in action. I mean, just look at the past few pages of this thread. cd288 comes in and declares everyone who disagrees with him is an idiot. He is then repeatedly shown Pfizer's and JnJ's own documentation to the contrary, but his brain simply refuses to process the new information, and after vanishing for a day he reappears and declares everyone who disagrees with him is an idiot and needs to be quarantined.

What makes this all so amazing is that I'm sure under most circumstances cd288 is an average guy with a job who can hold a conversation and make reasonable decisions. But having waffled and finally decided to take the TrumpVax, he's now internally committed and his rational brain has been overridden by his emotional brain. He won't blink at the third or fourth or fifth booster shots that he was told he wouldn't need, and he'll keep wearing a mask and social distancing despite his theoretical protection - after all, if the vaccine doesn't protect you from COVID, what's the point exactly?

However, I wonder if our Overlords may have slightly miscalculated here. They have spent so much time training Republicans and Democrats hate each other that the more the Democrats espouse the vaccine the more instinctively the Republicans will avoid it, and no system of control can be enforced when over 1/3 of the population refuses it. I have a strong suspicion that in the end the vaccine passport will work the exact opposite of how people expect. Texans and Floridians are already upset about Californians and New Yorkers fleeing their lockdown hellholes and bringing their politics with them. The obvious solution will be to not allow the vaccinated NPCs in. It definitely won't happen tomorrow, but I think within a few years Red and Blue states will be even more polarized than they are now.
Closed Thread