Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I spent the majority of my characters life in Crushbone, level 8 to 24.
Although I didn't level in Crushbone, this was basically my approach and it served me well.

I levelled from 20 to 26 in Oasis. Similarly I levelled 30-39 in South Karana, and 39-50 in Firiona Vie. Every time, I stayed longer than many people did in the same zone, for the purpose of being able to efficiently and quickly kill low blues and high greens with simplicity and no stress, allowing me as many AFKs as my real life demands (which is a lot) and still letting me level relatively quickly. This really suits poorly-geared melee (my first character, so no "twinking" was possible).

Ok, it might be less efficient than being in a perfect min/max grind group for each level, but many of us do not have lives that allow for that (or indeed, others available just at the right moments).

So good on you!

Feanturil - 60 Monk <Castle>
Jennica - 60 Cleric <Castle>
Suzianna - 60 Magician <Castle>
Sinvaril - 59 Druid <Castle>
Findorae - 49 Paladin <Castle>
Old 06-05-2021, 06:03 AM
Sarnak

I stayed until 20 on Live, back in the day. People started calling me "Samwise", like I was too scared to leave the Shire. 10/10, no regrets.
Old 06-08-2021, 11:59 PM
Sarnak

South Karana Treants to 34-35th, great exp and epic game changing loot. 300-400pp/hr
East Karana Guards to 44-45. HHK to 51-52. Earth pet with foci smashes all other pets.

(56 mage)
Last edited by NPC; 06-09-2021 at 12:03 AM..
Closed Thread