Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2021, 04:25 PM
Large Rat

Default ASTUCE!

I hear tales of your presence! Where are you?! Come out from hiding!
Old 06-13-2021, 07:51 PM
Sarnak

Haha. I haven't been called out on the forums in ages. Yes, I did awaken from my slumber and have been playing a bit in the last month.

To whom do I owe the pleasure? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Astuce
Old 06-13-2021, 11:17 PM
Large Rat

I played with you back in the day! I was a necromancer named Dreake on Innoruuk. I was in AU in the early 2000s when Mirrii was lead. It's been nearly 20 years...pretty crazy how time has flown by. Does Lirah the Bridgekeeper in Lost City of Dranik ring a bell? Also did a lot of random obscure farming with you all over Velious/PoP/LDoN/GoD.

I saw the Kedge guide written by you recently and it made me remember all of this stuff for forever ago.

...unless there is more than 1 Astuce...then oops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-14-2021, 09:07 AM
Sarnak

Allies Undivided... I remember telling Mirrii I loved everything about the guild except the horribly redundant name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yes, it was me, thanks for listing some of my greatest hits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I do believe I vaguely recall a Dreake, any chance you were fairly young at the time?

cheers,

Astuce
Old 06-14-2021, 06:43 PM
Large Rat

Haha yeah I was quite young! I was 10-14 years old during those years. Insane how much time has passed relative to my age at the time. I'd say its been about 15 years since I last talked to Mirrii too but I remember him being one crazy ass mofo haha.

I wish my memories were more clear but Bridgekeeper really is just scratching the surface of the insane things you were able to do. You were a legit master of your class. I don't think I've run into a fountain of knowledge like you since then lol.

I hope you have been doing well these past few decades! Crazy to see you reappear! What brought you back?

Hope to see you in-game someday soon!
Old 06-14-2021, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

This is wholesome
Closed Thread