Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

Cool Slugs

so yesterday i get home and i just looking at an admiring ymy flowers (i do that sometime). they lillies and they in various stages of blooming. i gotta few types and I got other flowers too.

so I looking at them, admiring how pretty they is and then I notice they kinda got different shapes. all them do. they all uneven and stuff. they been getting eaten. now, liek i say, i got lots other flowers too and i run into this problem before. lotta bugs eat flowers (i think, at least they not all one thing). anyway, i notice the telltale sticky spooge trail indicative of one creature, which of course nowhere in sight.

now, i know what they do. i read about it. I honestly hadnt really ever thought about it because i not really cared, but anyway, i read what they do. they don't like the sun obviously (duh), so they hide during the day and they come out once it cool down. that why there so many the nasty fuckers out in the evening: they going for they morning walk (it was not close to dusk yet so they as still sleeping).

This got me thinking though. slugs maybe the most horrific creatures ever on a conceptual level. it make me feel liek it was implemented poorly and not at all reflect the vision of the great designer whoever it is. i mean, you got this hideous thing, it nocturnal and have paralyzingly slime and tentacles and come out at night to devour beauty and hide in dark places from the light. that a slug.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator its a predator

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-29-2017, 06:13 PM
Banned

Everyone knows beauty as beauty
because they know ugliness,
knows good as good
by knowing bad.

from the Tao te Ching

ps salt
Old 06-29-2017, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

hating god's creations is like the definition of unwoke

Old 06-29-2017, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Beer attracts and kills them.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:27 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

i not say i hate it, just they eat my flowers and it make me sad and angry. i know they gotta eat, but they really are gross and a horrific concept. that my only point.

i can't do salt though. my mom gave me a thing of salt when I was little and told me to put it on the slugs and i did and thought it super neat for a fraction of a second until I realize he melting and then i thought about how bad it must hurt and how horrible it must be to melt :c

i just a weeny when it come to killing things. I feel bad for the thing. of course that don't stop me from eatin meat because there a disconnect there. it don't look liek no aminal, so I don't think of it as one. i couldn't eat it if I had to kill it and tear it apart.

this all a derail though. I derailing myself. point is, slugs are horrific.
Old 06-29-2017, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
angsty neurotic jewish protagonist
jews rock i love jews!!!

Old 06-29-2017, 06:39 PM
Banned

sunfish are pretty fucked up too if you wanna think in those terms

they are terribly designed but lay millinos of eggs at a time, basically an allegory for how the idiots are spawning more than the smarts and the US is going to collapse because people follow the cult of ignorance
Old 06-29-2017, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
they not horrific tho. they're so cute and nothing is evil about being nocturnal. hedgehogs are nocturnal. they're cold move slow and imagine how chillllled out their headspace is. probably pretty good company. in my disney anthropomorphized coded racial allegory movie they'd be voiced by like a rasta black dude and slow down the angsty neurotic jewish protagonist w their adorable chilled out humor (think ent-style but w more of a cant we all just get along racial undertone so the message is healthy for the kids). and they're so vulnerable to salt and sun and other things. It's an incredible & unlikely concept. man I love Jesus Christ the designer
okay, i gonna catch them then and send em to you :3
Old 06-29-2017, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This got me thinking though. slugs maybe the most horrific creatures ever on a conceptual level.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread