Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2019, 06:24 AM
Sarnak

Default Splitpaw?

Haven't had the chance to check out Splitpaw yet, but was wondering which version we are currently using. The p99 wiki shows it to be the 25+ version, but I heard it used to be 15+, with totally different mobs, before the first revamp in 2000.

So I'm just curious, has anybody jumped down there to check it out yet?

On a side note, we really need a green version of the wiki in some cases :/
Old 11-09-2019, 07:03 AM
Planar Protector

Splitpaw is in its post-revamp state.

As far as I know, no one has brought forth sufficient information regarding its pre-revamp state for the staff here to recreate it.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Splitpaw is in its post-revamp state.

As far as I know, no one has brought forth sufficient information regarding its pre-revamp state for the staff here to recreate it.
People keep saying this and it's wrong, tbh. We have a full map of the zone and all its spawn points, we know what the mobs are and what they should drop because the same mobs spawn in SK and Lake Rathe. I even dug up a whole bunch of info on Nixx.

I'm certain they will be able to recreate it for Green 2.0.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=326454
Old 11-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Sarnak

Oh man, I totally forgot Everlore was a thing. That takes me WAYYYYY back.

Still, it would be cool to see SP in as close to its original state as possible.
Old 11-09-2019, 07:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People keep saying this and it's wrong, tbh. We have a full map of the zone and all its spawn points, we know what the mobs are and what they should drop because the same mobs spawn in SK and Lake Rathe. I even dug up a whole bunch of info on Nixx.

I'm certain they will be able to recreate it for Green 2.0.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=326454
Wow. Amazing!! I take it all back.
Old 11-09-2019, 09:46 AM
Banned

I noticed someone got the robe of Ishiva...I knew Paw was not revamped till sometime in 2000. Would have liked to see the old version in.
Old 11-09-2019, 10:34 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust1d? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I noticed someone got the robe of Ishiva...I knew Paw was not revamped till sometime in 2000. Would have liked to see the old version in.
Yeah we have the new version we got the robe yesterday and Ishva is on the 36 hour cycle not the 28 minutes.
Old 11-09-2019, 11:21 AM
Banned

pre-nerf version existed for too short of a time to make it worth the effort i believe
Old 11-09-2019, 12:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pre-nerf version existed for too short of a time to make it worth the effort i believe
i think it existed longer than mage haveing no vendor pets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2019, 07:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I played EQ in beta, so I "knew" about Splitpaw. I remember going there in my late teens, and taking my buddies along for the ride. We had a blast there, mostly because it was out of the way, and not a lot of people knew about it, or if they did didn't bother to go and find it. There would be 80 people in Black burrow, and us 6 in Paw. Good times. Also, got to rock that super cool looking Runed Totem Staff.
Closed Thread