Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2021, 10:57 PM
Large Rat

Some of my fondest bard memories. Hah! The best afk manasong story I have is going afk playing the ae mana at high pass zone in for a group doing orcs. Came back hours later and I was dead. Oops.

I have a vainne on blue too, level 11. Was leveling up with khary ages ago there. But it looks like green has more of a lowbie scene? I had so much fun doing unrest and MM and guk and chardok on Rizlona. I was really psyched for velious there too and seeing Vulak again (I think they changed the Vulak encounter on TLP?)... but raiding was drawing a lot of family aggro and it was all taking so much time.

So we will see )
Old 05-17-2021, 09:24 AM
Large Bat

Although I was a child and don't remember much.. I do remember that I was on saryrn and that my lvl 13 warrior was added to the aspen warriors.. I didnt do much when it came to leveling in everquest around the time of kunark and valious.. but I remember the aspen warriors were really friendly the guild leaders name was "oct" something...
I remember my biggest thing I'd like to do was explore. And they took me through kunark to show me some neat things my child self thought was awesome.. good times
Old 05-17-2021, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

I vividly remember Aspen Warriors. They were super noob but very friendly.
They were named after an NPC in Surefall Glade, Aspen Something..
Old 05-21-2021, 04:03 PM
Kobold

/wave Saryrn Alumni

I was Barm the barbarian shaman there too. I was in Ancient Council and Shards of Time. Another guild something like Dark Earth? I remember the guild leader was trying to see where the guild ahead of us was by casting Holgresh beads into a corner to make the eye pop below. He accidentally aggro'd the royals, feigned, and killed that entire guild.

Dumb things I recall from Saryrn:
* Froggerx picking fights with everyone in OOC
* Jessamie the monk ninja looting major which utterly blacklisted them on Saryrn so had to jump servers and pay for a name change.
* Someone gave Dain Frostweaver a Glowing Black Sword and a Velium Swiftblade
* Some guy with Dooom in his name always hocking looting rights to junk in Umbral Plains
* The Wizard Mafia ks'ing Lord Yelinak
* Brentos the (actual IRL) Axe Murderer
Old 05-21-2021, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barm McLir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dumb things I recall from Saryrn:
* Froggerx picking fights with everyone in OOC
* Jessamie the monk ninja looting major which utterly blacklisted them on Saryrn so had to jump servers and pay for a name change.

---

* The Wizard Mafia ks'ing Lord Yelinak
* Brentos the (actual IRL) Axe Murderer
You have a better memory on those first two, but once you mentioned it I totally remember Froggerx the troll and the Jessamie drama.

I was in the wiz mafia, we would get a number of us together and just one-shot first brood ST key dragons by all manaburning them at the same time. (Take note those of you who want AA's on P99.)

I was guilded with Brentos and grouped with him plenty leveling up. Was sad and shocking when we heard about that. MMO's overlap with mental health issues far too often unfortunately.
Old 06-05-2021, 04:48 PM
Large Rat

Burning Snow, Gruu's Guild (I forget the guild name, but Gruu was alittle imfamous on the server if I remember correctly) Then Familjen before I quit for collegiate reasons. Saryrn forever!

I was Lanstar. 4th Shaman on the entire server (to my knowledge based on raid requests) to first get mass group buff after its introduction. Although I never was in the top guilds due to time constraints, I did indeed tag along alot of those early Luclin/PoP server first raids. I had made so many connections from pick up groups, those were some grand glory days indeed!
Last edited by kog1115; 06-05-2021 at 04:54 PM..
Closed Thread