Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 01:33 PM
Sarnak

Default Is this a brag or a cry for help?

I spent the majority of my characters life in Crushbone, level 8 to 24.
Level 8 to 15 was your regular grouping. Sitting at the tents, sitting at the wall, sitting in the slaver tents, sitting in the throne room.
But once I got to level 16 things got weird. Fewer people, less so wanted to go inside the castle. Duo'ed with another mage awhile back and that was great but as time went on I got more and more alienated. 16 to 20 I soloed both slaver pits, turning in keys and earrings.
But then level 20 happened. New fire pet with a neat little 22pt damage shield and a new heal. I was wrecking the Throne Room by myself and made a nice amount of spellmoney over time. Once 22 and 23 rolled around I pretty much stuck to the Tower. Now here I sit at level 24 wondering what have I done with my life.

Also where is the next zone? Mistmoore seems kinda dead and I dont know where else people go these days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11111.jpg (98.9 KB, 66 views)
Old 06-03-2021, 01:38 PM
Fire Giant

Move on to Runneye or Gorge and win. Mages are broken just know that. Fire pet until lvl 49 is just soooooo OP. 49 Water/Earth pets are broken and fire pet is awful.

Don't do Mistmoore if you want 2 lvl, xp is awful there. Unrest is also decent. But Perma/Runneye/Gorge are Bae atm.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 06-03-2021, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Use fire pet to pull hermit out of hut in SK. 2 minute respawn. Good until 26 or 27 you’re welcome.

In your 30s the fire pet may become a little squishy even with the torch focus item. If you’re soloing there may be times you need to switch to earth pet because the HP regen will just cause you more downtime if you’re using fire than you’d have if you just used earth and nukes twice. But by 39 the pet regen goes way up so you can go back to fire.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Fire Giant

If you are in Crushbone past like 17 you are wasting your time friend. XP is garbo by then. I could see MAYBE hitting 18 solo in Throne room and tower but that's it.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you are in Crushbone past like 17 you are wasting your time friend. XP is garbo by then. I could see MAYBE hitting 18 solo in Throne room and tower but that's it.
So helpful!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-03-2021, 02:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But Perma/Runneye/Gorge are Bae atm.
These zones are almost always empty when I'm on. I like Gorge in late teens to early 20s but have rarely seen higher level groups doing the Evil Eyes there.

Permafrost can be a lot of fun and you could probably solo the Flag Room for a few levels at 24. I don't think you will have much luck finding a group though and it is difficult to make it further solo. The goblin wizards hit like a mack truck BTW... do not try them unless you have a tank & healer. Trying to level in Runnyeye without a group (or even with a group!) feels a lot like playing with fire.

Your best bets for grouping would likely be Unrest, KFC in SK, or HHK. You could also try Forest Giants in WW if you want to venture into Kunark.
Old 06-03-2021, 05:07 PM
Kobold

Man, staying in Crush till 24. You are living the dream mate !
Old 06-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Runnyeye exp is some of the best on the server
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

If you are looking to group, a lot of people go to Unrest until Mid 30s and then Cazic Thule mid 30s to mid 40s
Old 06-04-2021, 07:40 AM
Banned

You've become fay.

I did this on a Ranger solo on red, any class can do what you did.

You are playing the game right tho. Imo.
Closed Thread