Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 09:10 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Behind every account action, there's someone who doesn't feel like it was deserved and has a story where they're the victim. Sorry you're still mad about it, but have a great day, and try to move on! There's no vindication for you here.
I was extending a hand of friendship, and inviting you to enjoy Green as one of us. A player.

I don't need vindication, Nilbog unbanned me within an hour because he strongly felt the ban was undeserved.

You sent me a passionate tell afterwards and threatened me. I'm not mad, but I wonder if over the years you have grown in wisdom and patience.

If you were sincere about your apology then I accept it, and welcome you back.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my fondest memories on P99 was watching his EC meltdown. Xzerion sends his regards.
Haha I remember this - Minten
Old 12-06-2019, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Didn’t uthgaard call someone’s employer as revenge....? Do I remember this right. He was also in bed with quickfinger- ahhh the memories
Old 12-06-2019, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Uthgaard is the man and if you disagree you're probably a scummer or a scummer supporter. A beacon of integrity and EQ development prowess, you were sorely missed after your departure Uth.