Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malice_Mizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you even read what I said..?

I said that I understand why he was found "Not Guilty," but that does not mean "Innocent." There are huge differences between the two. I don't want to "lynch" GZ. I just don't think people should be championing him as some hero or other demented interpretation of events. He exercised extremely poor judgment by every sane person's account, and somebody is dead, which under any and all circumstances should be a sad thing for level-headed human beings that feel empathy or other human-related emotions.
you literally, word for word, asked why people are defending him.

the answer is because there is no evidence that he was guilty of any crime that night

people that have not committed murder should not be called murderers

hope this clears up your query
Old 07-16-2013, 07:06 PM
Banned

You really are Malice_Moron aren't you.

After I broke down your entire argument and you respond with some lazy ad-hominem garbage? I've said all that needs to be said and am done with you now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-16-2013, 07:07 PM
Banned

Also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soandso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People really aren't defending GZ. It's more about being defensive over the injection of white racism.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soandso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People really aren't defending GZ. It's more about being defensive over the injection of white racism.
Ding ding ding. Pretty spot on with that one. I could give -1 fucks about GZ, sucks his life was ruined and he was branded a racist for life. Oh plus he will always be a villain in history now. Sucks hardcore too that the kid won't see his 18th birthday, and that his parents won't get to see what there kid could have been. But all the racism that has been created over this incident, and the rioting, are purely for all the wrong reasons in my opinion.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:22 PM
Aviak

I always feel morally violated by your intellectual dishonesty.

Yes, I "really am Malice_Moron."

And yes, I respond to ad-hominem attacks with attacks in kind. GZ style.

You don't get to complain about ad-hominem garbage when your argumentative fangs are exactly nothing but that, troll.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:30 PM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhGY8tkH-Vs
Old 07-17-2013, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Am I the only person who has no interest in this case at all? Someone please ninja something and post about it.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

The skype thing was hilarious though. I guess the trial did bring me a few laughs.
Closed Thread