Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand why some of you feel the need to be so nasty towards each other. Sure, we all lose our shit from time to time, yet things have gotten out of hand. This server has the population of a small town high school and you guys seem to want to spew vitriol at any opportunity.

I don't have a problem with talking shit in the spirit of the competitive nature of the game, but a lot of you have taken it to another level and just see red at any and every juncture.

The amount of assumptions and pure speculation in the UN by Spacepope is absurd. The deterioration in relations these past few months has increased due to the lack of any GM's addressing petitions in a timely manner. This has only fueled further distrust, paranoia, and the imaginations of some seem to be running quite wild.

How about we all take a step back and try to be a little more empathetic, quit jumping to conclusions, and most of all stop letting our emotions dictate our accusations and choice of words.

I'm not saying it's Kumbaya Time, but come on and give just a little more effort towards not jumping the gun and blasting each other on impulse.

Unchained
Yeah I know it's really weird right. Like one day someone will be saying a slur in guildchat and you ask them nicely not to and they double down and keep doing it in a very aggressive manner then they get guild removed because they can't show simple understanding and kindness to their own guildmates. Crazy how shit like that happens.
Old 06-20-2021, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Nerds
Old 06-20-2021, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What sufficient evidence? All the videos you guys posted show a train coming in and killing a bunch of your members first, an assist on the train being on a member of your raid, and a person in your voice chat saying that you guys should have cycled camp and that some people didn't.

If anything, you guys should concede the next Vulak for crying wolf. It's disingenuous and manipulative to message another guild that you have evidence of being trained by them when you don't.

I'd say we won at Everquest today, we killed Vulak and Tunare and had fun doing it. No regerts here. Maybe for you it feels like no one really wins EQ because you guys win so rarely. I'm guessing it's not as fun constantly being on the losing side? I wouldn't know.
I don't know about all that, but EQ always wins. You're still wanting to somehow lawyer quest a cry-wolf on here on a RNF after killing the mob and seeking validation of said kills; yet you cannot grasp how trains work in EQ.

Perhaps you can you find more words in this thread to twist them into your favor...or someone else's? It might get you 10 more Flippy Darkpaws. Or atleast make you feel like you won. Doesn't matter to me.
Old 06-20-2021, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrighter00 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To add - Does everyone in Vanquish understand that without a rule set or FTEs or any good faith, I could have pulled Sev right off him and taken it directly to my guild at a port in? This isn't a threat. It's an understanding that TSS or other small guilds that no longer exist or another better prepared guild could have stood a chance to get targets. Instead y'all have to try to cheese 100s of people in close enough to a target. Then people just join you for gear instead of gitting gud. That's why training is such a problem for ya. That's what server rules are for

I'm sure people will be salty with me, but whatever.
Please, just shut up. Smaller guilds ceased to be any sort of effective post root, and post clicky nerf. You're just embarrassing yourself. "Y'all" -- you say that like Riot never "cheese 100s of people" in close enough to a target.
Old 06-20-2021, 05:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Smaller guilds ceased to be any sort of effective post root, and post clicky nerf.
Why, you ask? Because the rooting just "happened", and there were never any good attempts from server-side at creating a ruleset equipped for this meta. Hope that helps.
Old 06-20-2021, 05:48 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure the puller on Sev got feared off course and killed, hence why there was a new FTE and the pull took a few minutes. If any other guild had wanted compete and was actually paying attention, Sev was unaggroed and free for them to pick up AFAIK. Riot could have done it, but you guys FTE'd Iki after losing the initial Sev FTE, and apparently no one else went after it.
Old 06-20-2021, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Shut the fuck up all of you lolol
Old 06-20-2021, 07:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up all of you lolol
Haven’t you retired yet?
Old 06-20-2021, 07:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven’t you retired yet?
Nope
Old 06-20-2021, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope
As long as you’re still making good food. I’ve made sure to cut off the jagged edges of my homemade pasta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]