Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-03-2022, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Shit... I knew this moment would come. I didn't think this far ahead. I just saw an opening for an easy 1 liner. I don't really go in depth with any kinda trolling I just kinda grab the opportunities that land in front of me..
Here's as far as I got. I seen your post like a half hour ago. I was tryna go with the Futurama thing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg frame_000_delay-0.05s.jpg (42.0 KB, 47 views)
Old 12-03-2022, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah I ain’t no sucker

I already straight up told her you’re too nice, as in suspiciously nice. You plotting on me?
Don't jinx it. Enjoy it for what it is. Keep your suspicions to yourself unless you want to run her off.

And if you do want to run her off, share your political views. And if you want her to hate herself for even giving you a minute of her life, share Elizando's political views and Castle's theories on bitcoin.
Old 12-03-2022, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't jinx it. Enjoy it for what it is. Keep your suspicions to yourself unless you want to run her off.

And if you do want to run her off, share your political views. And if you want her to hate herself for even giving you a minute of her life, share Elizando's political views and Castle's theories on bitcoin.
She Hispanic, fluent Spanish, parents from I think Jalisco before US…which the only thing I know about there is the cartel JNG is real bad news but I didn’t share that

But despite this, completely apolitical, doesn’t know, doesn’t care to know. Just to be safe I privatized all my political shit on fb before I accepted invite. The sacrifices I make….
Old 12-03-2022, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

TCU lost
Old 12-03-2022, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She Hispanic, fluent Spanish, parents from I think Jalisco before US…which the only thing I know about there is the cartel JNG is real bad news but I didn’t share that

But despite this, completely apolitical, doesn’t know, doesn’t care to know. Just to be safe I privatized all my political shit on fb before I accepted invite. The sacrifices I make….
The political stuff will eventually come up.

I dated a chick who thought that people who joined the military were robots who couldn't think for themselves.

She also had a developing feminist-like grudge that grew.

I broke up with her shortly after that.

It's fine if she doesn't agree with you on everything, no one will. But if you two are oil and water politically speaking, well...I couldn't do it. Some might, but I couldn't.

Especially with the cold hearted bitch I was with. Fuck her. I'd throw her off a balcony right now if I could. A fuckin tall one with spikey bushes under it.
Old 12-04-2022, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's fine if she doesn't agree with you on everything, no one will. But if you two are oil and water politically speaking, well...I couldn't do it. Some might, but I couldn't.

Especially with the cold hearted bitch I was with. Fuck her. I'd throw her off a balcony right now if I could. A fuckin tall one with spikey bushes under it.
You really liked her didn't you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2022, 09:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really liked her didn't you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2022, 05:21 PM
Banned

Got last minute invite to Christmas parade with co-workers and their friends in Phoenix last night

Got rained (mostly drizzled) on, otherwise crowds would have been much bigger. Props to the parade people for roughing it out there in the rain

Thinkin of throwing this little 1 min vid on fb

https://youtu.be/
Old 12-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Banned

First post transplant ClonaSEQ and chimerism tests came back today. Zero cancer cells detected in a sample of 1.2 million marrow cells, and the donor immune system is now 73% of her immune system about 40 days after the transplant.

God is great
Old 12-11-2022, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Family from out of town came over and hung out with the kids.