Default Zimmerman NOT Guilty

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Discuss.
Old 07-14-2013, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

absolutely true, would have been open and shut just like this one was
Old 07-14-2013, 12:56 AM
Kobold

A mexican shoots a black dude and some how it's all whitey's fault.

btw he looks hispanic in both pictures.

Part of me says I can't keep drinking like this. The other part of me says, "Don't listen to that guy. He's drunk"
Old 07-14-2013, 12:59 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-14-2013, 01:35 AM
Aviak

Not guilty. What do you want?

The burden of proof to prove murder is on the state. They could not prove that he did not defend himself. What's the problem?
Old 07-14-2013, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

This case was the result of the media trying to incite racial tensions and divisions. From what I saw, they didn't have the evidence to prove murder, so it seems like the right verdict. If Al Sharpton and the rest actually gave a crap about black men dying, they'd be making this much fuss about black on black violence that happens EVERY DAY.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:48 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1203jjt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This case was the result of the media trying to incite racial tensions and divisions. From what I saw, they didn't have the evidence to prove murder, so it seems like the right verdict. If Al Sharpton and the rest actually gave a crap about black men dying, they'd be making this much fuss about black on black violence that happens EVERY DAY.
No money to be made in black on black crime. 500+ black on black murders in Chicago last year alone and almost 500 already this year. Not. One. Peep.
Old 07-14-2013, 01:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesenkomaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No money to be made in black on black crime. 500+ black on black murders in Chicago last year alone and almost 500 already this year. Not. One. Peep.
Exactly.
Old 07-14-2013, 02:56 AM
Banned

Angry

I'm fucking heated right now.

And I know this is the wrong place to post this shit but I just want to figure out why all you idiots support zimmerman when he committed murder.

See all you motherfuckers are inbread, stupid and stuck in the 1700's thinking you own us, but you don't. I don't care if Zimmerman was hispanic, this WHITE skin has killed my brother and then you realize why we fucking hate you, why we rape your wife, why we rob your houses, why we call you crackas.

Because what we have to suffer everyday is more than what you've ever had to suffer in a year or in your life. The jury system is corrupt as fuck and it's always being led by the white man. Trayvon deserved justice and you stupid inbreds only want to be edgy and hate black people.

Don't blame all black people for your past memories, I don't give a fuck what some guy did to you, it was probably well fucking deserve because your ignorant ass is racist.

I'm done, l'm Ieaving out of this stupid site. You could write whatever the fuck you want, you are all racist and stupid as fuck if you don't think Zimmerman is guiIty of murder.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by K|mm Barely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thinking you own us
Confirmed dumb ***** ho
Closed Thread