Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2020, 11:05 AM
Orc

Default Guise camp question

If you are number 1 on the list does this give you camp rights to the supplier and room as well or is it common for the list people to just sit there for Assassin while others kill the rest?
Old 03-04-2020, 11:10 AM
Banned

it's called the ass/sup camp. Whoever holds the camp, holds the camp. If you get there before anyone else. You get the camp. But since its a list and it never comes uncamped, its the people who already are there camp.

Basically you show up, and join the group and kill the stuff the group is killing if you want sup, and roll on it or follow the existing loot rules that the group has on it.

It is a dungeon so there is a camp, not a single mob designated to a person for outdoor zones.

Hope that helps !
Old 03-04-2020, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

I suppose you can feel free to share it and so can others, but also not share. Ask, and you may receive.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

When you come to supplier area, 95% of the time you will join a party of 4-6 people, and any non guise loot is rolled on like a normal party. Im on my third sesson as we speak and thats how weve done it every time. I never saw more then 6 people waiting for it, so usually its a party here.

I mean im literally in the guise room right now. I'm in position 2, but I only have 14 hours left to do this. Fingers crossed it works out today.
Old 03-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Guise is common drop why would it take that long? It should be dropping every 2 hours or so.
Old 03-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

I've been in that camp where it didn't spawn/drop for 5-6 hours so it's definitely possible for RNG to screw you.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 03-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guise is common drop why would it take that long? It should be dropping every 2 hours or so.
thats only 4 “rounds”.

Lguk repop is 28 min and I have personally seen PH streaks range from 4 to 9 to 17 to 28.

Yes, Ive seen 28 ph in a row which is around 15 hours of no spawns.

Good Luck.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's called the ass/sup camp. Whoever holds the camp, holds the camp. If you get there before anyone else. You get the camp.
It's a weird camp that room. I got there and joined the list at #2. Number one was a lv35 cleric, sitting idle on the bottom of the ladder. I went up, the camp was spawned and after a bunch of rooting and gating I broke the room and claimed the Supplier. I invited the cleric into the group and eventually the group filled up. Everyone who joined was told I had dibs on the TBB and everything else was a random and some declined and left. Cleric and I got our guises and I got my TBB so that worked out. I broke the room so I felt that was a fair cop.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Average is def not 2 hours on this server, and personnal experience daggers drop more than mask.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thats only 4 “rounds”.

Lguk repop is 28 min and I have personally seen PH streaks range from 4 to 9 to 17 to 28.

Yes, Ive seen 28 ph in a row which is around 15 hours of no spawns.

Good Luck.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I watched 4 people get it within about 6 hours, it was going good today