Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2020, 12:25 PM
Planar Protector

Default Respect to all people who dont only look at the <guild name>

There are some people in <Black Lotus>, <Kingdom>, <Seal Team> , <Venerate> etc. who dont rez, buff, talk, port, group with people who are in a other guild than theirs....

But there are still a shitload of people who are chill and friendly to each other no matter what your <guild name> says even though its getting heated up sometimes during competitive raid races.

Respect to all of you and keep up the good spirit.
Old 11-24-2020, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Easy to ignore <guild name> when certain <guild name> never have <guild name> next to their name.. hmmm...
Old 11-24-2020, 01:09 PM
Banned

/anon

never have a problem

also thats retarded with you don't help rez/talk/port/group outside of your guild

that's kinda the point of the game
Old 11-24-2020, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

I used to think Seal Team doesn't talk to anyone not in guild so as not to aid or give anyone information or assistance, bit this one guy talked to me openly and even handed me monk fingers in kurns for the shackle quest so I've dispelled that idea. It was the only seal team guy who ever spoke a word to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I've never seen any of them talk or respond to anything in public or even privately to me besides him. I don't know if it's part of their rules so I won't out him
Old 11-24-2020, 01:36 PM
Sarnak

I /guildstatus every person I sell stuff to in EC and have many times not sold stuff to people because of their guild affiliation, and also cut people deals because of their guild affiliation.

Some nub from <Castle> is gonna catch a break and I'll sell to him for cheap. Some asshole from <Seal Team> who is full anon and gets sniffed out by /guildstatus can take a fucking hike

way of the road, bubs

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 11-24-2020, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Just roleplaying hard
Old 11-24-2020, 02:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I /guildstatus every person I sell stuff to in EC and have many times not sold stuff to people because of their guild affiliation, and also cut people deals because of their guild affiliation.

Some nub from <Castle> is gonna catch a break and I'll sell to him for cheap. Some asshole from <Seal Team> who is full anon and gets sniffed out by /guildstatus can take a fucking hike

way of the road, bubs
that's basically what racism is
Old 11-24-2020, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

way of the road, bubs

Consider Red, you will thrive there.
Old 11-24-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

/shownames 2 is how I live my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's basically what racism is
lol
Old 11-24-2020, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/shownames 2 is how I live my life

lol
Hating on someone because their in "that guild" (even if they are a super chill person/

never did anything wrong/plays EQ a lot) is just dumb and childish

just like real life, if you hate a single race because of one bad experience with 1 person

from that race, then you clearly have mental issues
Closed Thread