Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-28-2022, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Also the reason computer chips are getting billions (peanuts in this economy of trillions) is so they (gates, musk, elon, that wierd facebuck kid Z, the cocacola exec who also is a big board member of Blizzard, twitter bots, hollywood and all their subsidiaries (netflix and amazon prime)) can war with the other zergs. Sick ppl don't make good soldiers. So just don't get sick. We didn't build Solomons temple in real life because we where to weak. So we built it online instead.

(or too obese like Kaveh says)

Now is a great time to get into fighting shape if you can. If you can't, then be kind to yourself and your family and be greatful for every krispy kreme that comes your way. Until the big one.

A smart person would write this as a command or case statement in C++ or C#
Last edited by magnetaress; 07-28-2022 at 10:13 AM..
Old 07-28-2022, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Again to those that genuinely understand and are capable...

Seek Christ.
Old 07-28-2022, 10:28 AM
Planar Protector

Don't worry tho if we get chips we probably get another 5-6 years of welfare on the side and big police controlled sectors of the economy. Before the homeless camps burst overflowing through the prisons and into the countryside on a massive scale.
Old 07-28-2022, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reiwa is just constantly irritated that progressives insist on existing
Turns out there is someone worse than the Progressives
Old 07-29-2022, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

National service mandatory at age 18.

18 months for army or marines, 24 months for navy or Air Force. For pussies like elizondo, 48 months of peace corps or national park service, or being janitors etc for the service branches

10 years for coast guard. GI bill reduced to two years of community college or vocational training for all who serve. Everyone must maintain physical fitness until age 38 for combat readiness or their time resets (even once discharged). 6 years active duty = payment for 4 years public education. Career in military with pension increased from 20 to 25 years of cumulative service

The point of this is to give people direction that they aren’t getting either at home or in schools. I was blessed with a two parent household and it’s quite apparent that fatherless homes are creating too many incelizondos among us. We can do better

This plan is very roughly based on South Korea’s conscription, IE a modern democracy with a capable military. Deus vult, obesity delenda est, etc
Old 07-29-2022, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry tho if we get chips we probably get another 5-6 years of welfare on the side and big police controlled sectors of the economy. Before the homeless camps burst overflowing through the prisons and into the countryside on a massive scale.
The homeless issue is very weird

I mean I get that home prices and rents have gone up, but the fact that we’ve crushed the spirits of so many people that they don’t even try anymore? They can’t all be disabled or mentally ill. The fact that they’re disproportionately men belies that excuse.

I wish I knew the answer. I feel like 1% of GDP being used to mandate employment and housing for this people would be a better alternative than what we currently do. That would quickly become a grift though

/shrug
Old 07-29-2022, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

They should call this the micropenis bailout. Because that's what the people who are getting it have.
Old 07-29-2022, 09:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The homeless issue is very weird

I mean I get that home prices and rents have gone up, but the fact that we’ve crushed the spirits of so many people that they don’t even try anymore? They can’t all be disabled or mentally ill. The fact that they’re disproportionately men belies that excuse.

I wish I knew the answer. I feel like 1% of GDP being used to mandate employment and housing for this people would be a better alternative than what we currently do. That would quickly become a grift though

/shrug
i've met folks that grew up "middle class" but were so disinterested in the drudgery of constantly justifying their own existence through wage labor they just become drifter types instead.

i can't tell if i respect their commitment to their beliefs for this or that i wish they simply had more fulfilling opportunities. i thought about it when i was younger but know that i'd probably just end up addicted and then dead shortly thereafter. but i also can't imagine most homeless folks choose it, it's imposed upon them through circumstances, mistakes, or indifference.

i keep thinking about mayor pete's civilian conservation corps. ccc the remix. pete's a grifty sleazebag but that doesn't make that particular idea bad.

i dunno. my fellow true anarchists might take away my anarchist card for considering this. i am not married to order or chaos, i consider myself neutral good.
Old 07-29-2022, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should call this the micropenis bailout. Because that's what the people who are getting it have.
We are taking jobs back from China and Taiwan. Isn’t this taking jobs from the micropenii?
Old 07-29-2022, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
National service mandatory at age 18.

18 months for army or marines, 24 months for navy or Air Force. For pussies like elizondo, 48 months of peace corps or national park service, or being janitors etc for the service branches

10 years for coast guard. GI bill reduced to two years of community college or vocational training for all who serve. Everyone must maintain physical fitness until age 38 for combat readiness or their time resets (even once discharged). 6 years active duty = payment for 4 years public education. Career in military with pension increased from 20 to 25 years of cumulative service

The point of this is to give people direction that they aren’t getting either at home or in schools. I was blessed with a two parent household and it’s quite apparent that fatherless homes are creating too many incelizondos among us. We can do better

This plan is very roughly based on South Korea’s conscription, IE a modern democracy with a capable military. Deus vult, obesity delenda est, etc
The kiss of death for the career of whichever politician even proposes it.

It's also too late. The country is in a steady decline and it won't be much longer before it either breaks apart or a stronger, more united nation conquers or destroys it. I'll be dead by then but today's toddlers are in jeopardy.