Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-25-2022, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignore it and grow up when it’s just words. When someone starts killing someone else, sure go ape shit Karen on them. Right now tho these people are simply speaking in ways that you don’t like and you want them to suffer or be punished for it. Right now you look more like a nazi than they do.
It always starts with words and apathy to those words. But it was just a peaceful tour of the Capitol after all I guess.
Old 08-25-2022, 06:17 PM
Banned

The solution to not become stochastic terrorists is to make it illegal to say anything negative about anyone or any entity ever

I’d certainly welcome not being called a nazi or Hitler a few dozen times a day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 58B65FAF-6A75-4A02-A85C-5EEA3F165CAC.jpg (20.0 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-25-2022, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Web 2.0 folks
Old 08-25-2022, 08:18 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-25-2022, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

This troll brought to you by Raid: Shadow Legends
Old 08-26-2022, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The solution to not become stochastic terrorists is to make it illegal to say anything negative about anyone or any entity ever

I’d certainly welcome not being called a nazi or Hitler a few dozen times a day
It is a constant attempt to provoke the screw brains by yelling fire in a theater
Old 09-01-2022, 02:23 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me know when you find some actual racism. You ultra-soft, triple-ply toilet paper using bleeding hearts are trying to create enemies where they don't exist.

You need to grow some thicker skin. Racism exists and actual racists are generally part of the lowest educational echelon of society.

Fight it with seething hatred and soul-crushingly violent anger.
You might be surprised to know that someone doesn't have to dress up in a white sheet and burn a cross to be a racist...
Old 09-01-2022, 02:26 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit, I love EQ, but you can tell who the incel biggots are here and it is so G D pathetic. Keyboard warriors, hating from their mom's basement. I've read to "grow up", and "ignore it". We did that with the Nazi's, remember? Then they took over half a continent and murdered millions of people. F biggots. Crawl back into your holes, hating others, while hating yourself, you shall pass in silence and anonymity like the cowards you are.
The number of people i'm come across on p99 who are quasi-unemployed playing on some computer that they couldn't sell for $75 if they tried, with some kind of disease that amounts to "I was so fat and so lazy for so long that my body just gave up and now I'm dying", convinced that brown people are to blame for all their problems is astonishingly high.
Old 09-01-2022, 02:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer34 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might be surprised to know that someone doesn't have to dress up in a white sheet and burn a cross to be a racist...
Please don't necro old, stupid threads. Thanks.
Old 09-01-2022, 07:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actual racists are generally part of the lowest educational echelon of society.
https://gtwodtke.com/curriculum-vitae/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0811005342.htm

Quote:
Date: August 11, 2013
Source: American Sociological Association (ASA)

Smart people are just as racist as their less intelligent peers -- they're just better at concealing their prejudice, according to a University of Michigan study.

Wodtke will present his findings at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Sociological Association. The National Science Foundation and the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, part of the National Institutes of Health, supported his research.

He analyzed data on the racial attitudes of more than 20,000 white respondents from the nationally representative General Social Survey. He examined how their cognitive ability, as measured by a widely used test of verbal intelligence, was linked with their attitudes about African-Americans, and about different policies designed to redress racial segregation and discrimination.

According to Wodtke, the broader implication of this study is that racism and prejudice don't simply come about as a result of low mental capacities or deficiencies in socialization. Rather, they result from the need of dominant groups to legitimize and protect their privileged social position within an intergroup conflict over resources.

"More intelligent members of the dominant group are just better at legitimizing and protecting their privileged position than less intelligent members. In modern America, where blacks are mobilized to challenge racial inequality, this means that intelligent whites say—and may in fact truly believe—all the right things about racial equality in principle, but they just don’t actually do anything that would eliminate the privileges to which they have become accustomed.”