Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 09-23-2022, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Actually I grabbed 4 rebreathers off a vendor , been using one while I try to sell, good idea might do that camp.
Old 09-23-2022, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivitron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forager cycle seems like a decent recommendation. Running around to pull it may sour the camp depending on how important the afk aspect is to you.

It's been a while since I spent much time in kedge so I may be off on whether this camp is still blue, but the https://wiki.project1999.com/Driftwood_Treasure_Chest ph spawns solo and there's a neighboring room with two seahorses.
Forager cycle is great advice when I’m active but laughable during work unless I want to get fired. Essentially my brain can focus on work when I was camping ice giant because I’m literally just root nuking a single every 7 min. Honestly the quad camps are convenient in a sense that there’s longer downtime between pulls for work. But IGs we’re such a sweet spot maybe this driftwood chest is the next afk IG for me.
Old 09-23-2022, 10:01 PM
Kobold

The driftwood treasure has a really low drop rate, but you can watch for Cauldronbubble and Undertow to spawn while you're there, too. Seems like an OK choice.

If you're ok with one mob every 6 minutes, OOT AC camp might be a better option.
Old 09-24-2022, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

I'm really feeling the kedge love for OP, just wish I knew the zone better. If there is a good AFK spot, he could clear some PHs / get some sweet ZEM XP charming in his little windows between work.
Old 09-24-2022, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm really feeling the kedge love for OP, just wish I knew the zone better. If there is a good AFK spot, he could clear some PHs / get some sweet ZEM XP charming in his little windows between work.
So today i cleared the ferocious/patriarch, can literally AFK where the shark spawns for 22min. Then, when i have time, i charm one of the seahorses and get kills on those too in the adjacent room, got the seahorse cloak which is a nice 300-400pp boost. To be honest the xp didnt seem to be moving much but that might just be level 57 life. It's something at least, ill probably hangout here until i get that chest during work. After that I'll find a new afk adventure.
Old 09-25-2022, 04:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So today i cleared the ferocious/patriarch, can literally AFK where the shark spawns for 22min. Then, when i have time, i charm one of the seahorses and get kills on those too in the adjacent room, got the seahorse cloak which is a nice 300-400pp boost. To be honest the xp didnt seem to be moving much but that might just be level 57 life. It's something at least, ill probably hangout here until i get that chest during work. After that I'll find a new afk adventure.
Are they green con or blue?

If low blue its still guaranteed amazing XP. The Kedge ZEM is insane.
Old 09-25-2022, 04:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that is mostly level 57 life. The level of soloable mobs combined with the way mob xp is calculated makes it trick to kill mobs close enough to your level to make a good chunk of xp / kill for most classes. Combine that with your 22 minute timer and, well, make sure you love and enjoy the camp you settle on.

Do you have sneak so you can safely over stay the 22 minute room timer? Sometimes with these afk camps it can be tricky to get back every nteen minutes on the dot.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXX Dung

Old 09-25-2022, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah tthey are dark blues its probably just me feeling 57.
Old 09-25-2022, 09:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:

I believe all the amazing zems got reduced when the hole's did. Should still be positive I think but not as great as they used to be.
Old 09-25-2022, 10:13 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
If your on green il buy the cloak for my vox toon