Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 06-28-2023, 10:38 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Live vicariously through a noob

It's been a bucket list of mine since I was 13 to reach endgame on EQ. However, I cannot seem to find groups for the life of me and guides are vague or confusing. I can't focus enough to stick with it solo. But if someone were to message me and be all "Hey wanna hop on?" I'll almost always say yes. I just suck at pushing myself.

So I'm looking for someone to handhold me through it while I experience everything for the first time. Solo, I've never been higher than lvl 14 and never been out of the Faydark before I get distracted or lose interest because I'm tired of trying to figure everything out on my own. But the few times I can get "in the zone" and focused while playing, or do find a group, I have a blast.

Just need someone with a lot of patience and gets excited over the idea of "I am going to make you understand this game SO good and then mold you into an actual, useful, beast in a party so I can have someone reliable for a change. Muahahahahaaaaa!!" If that makes any sense. I'm usually a tank in most MMORPGs but willing to DPS. Just don't make me heal.

I also smoke a lot (legal here) so gotta be chill with that, because I get to be a chatterbox on the right strain xD

I'm willing to be on Blue or Green, either is fine. Just make me your padawan, that's all lol
Old 06-29-2023, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Hope it goes well for you, I'm on a mini haitus but I will say if you push with a buddy I think the 20s and 30s are a fantastic time in the game, and some classes power spike in there.
Old 07-10-2023, 07:53 PM
Planar Protector

If you can figure out that root overrides aggro and attacks the closest player instead , you're better than 99% of the ppl on both servers
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior