Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 12:54 AM
Sarnak

If you want to raid that's why they made Agnarr...

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 10-29-2017, 01:12 AM
Fire Giant

Everyone always forgets <Bacon>
Old 10-29-2017, 01:13 AM
Planar Protector

I feel bad for people who don't keep their ears and eyes glued to the goings ons here. So many bitter people trying paint a picture of horror and deplorability.
P99 is better than it ever has been.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:20 AM
Sarnak

I love these threads where people cry and cry and moan that we woke the sleeper.

Make more of those please.

#getfukd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love these threads where people cry and cry and moan that we woke the sleeper.

#getfukd
Well the guild you were part of is dead and your current guild is suspended, so technically you're the one bent over getting fucked right now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2017, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#getfukd
I actually didn't see anyone crying and moaning about waking the sleeper. Baler just said they're the most hated guild, which is debatable, but I can see his point. I also agree that someone else would have done it if they didn't.

You take your meds today pal?

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-29-2017, 02:39 AM
Sarnak

There hasn't been any domination since early Velious. Momentum changes week to week and guild names change year by year. With that said, if you want to see the best dragons and acquire the best loot, you'll have to "compete." Aftermath and Awakened clear 95% of Temple of Veeshan/Sleeper's Tomb on their own, while other guilds compete primarily outside of that zone. But all big guilds on the server currently compete and race against others whether it be Kunark dragons, planar mobs, or higher end. With all that said, you can be a casual in any guild on the server. Nobody is forced to poopsock, and most guilds have the lowest attendance requirements the server has ever seen. But keep in mind it is still an MMORPG, so the more you neckbeard, the more pixels you will acquire. As a Thai lady once told me, "Up to you."
Last edited by Daloon; 10-29-2017 at 02:42 AM..
Old 10-29-2017, 02:59 AM
Sarnak

Ok guys, I dont even know about half the drama you're talking about. I just want to know if every market(epics) is still controlled by one guild? I get it, if you want raid loot it takes work, but can anyone start that process, or is it ONE guild doing content with stringent admission and need requirements. I play a monk, and we all know there are so many monks. Is it possible to get a guild that does stuff on a semi-regular basis?
Old 10-29-2017, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a Thai lady once told me, "Up to you."
This got me smilin' hard.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-29-2017, 09:00 AM
Planar Protector

If you wanna clear trash for quest armor and stuff, you can do that casually. If you want to kill anything on a timer with variance, you gotta be on-call since the word rotation is a dirty word around here for some reason and there's enough people here who would rather wake up at 2am to spend a half hour enabling a bunch of addicted nerds than do anything reasonable.
Closed Thread