Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2017, 10:23 PM
Sarnak

Default Still dominated by TMO?

Title says it all, is this server still dominated by TMO as far as any end game content is? I had left because poop socking was the only way to raid and play, and even then if you werent TMO it was pretty laughable to try and compete.
Old 10-28-2017, 10:32 PM
Banned

taken took over

it's alot worse somehow
Old 10-28-2017, 10:33 PM
Sarnak

Maybe its time for me to grow up and quit video games....
Old 10-28-2017, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

After Rampage beat Everquest on this server the competition went to shit. This place is bluer than ever. Awakened and Aftermath rotating a lot of mobs. Prime opportunity to put little effort into gaining a lot of pixels. I'm sure both sides need any reinforcements they can get as Velios continues.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Last edited by Mead; 10-28-2017 at 10:42 PM..
Old 10-28-2017, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

No, those awful people got banned and good riddance.
I agree that Rampage (most hated guild) did pull a jerk move with sleeper given that the staff have thus far refused to repop it. But if it wasn't them it would have been another guild. Although I'm not sure that guild would outright quit p99 like R did. Like pouring salt into a wound for those who never saw sleeper.

That all being said. There are still server firsts to race for in up coming patches. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-28-2017 at 11:02 PM..
Old 10-28-2017, 11:05 PM
Sarnak

So it can still be worth playing for fun on the server? The whole cut throat competition thing was never my bag, I just wanted to do the content and get some loots.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:08 PM
Planar Protector

It's still poopsocked. Just by a different guild.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 10-29-2017, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what you mean by this, Most of Rampage formed Awakened, Only a handful of people quit at that time.
Awakened is not rampage. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Edit: Can't find the World of Warcraft screenshot(s).
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-29-2017 at 12:05 AM..
Old 10-29-2017, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what you mean by this, Most of Rampage formed Awakened, Only a handful of people quit at that time.
You could probably easily name 20-30 people who stopped raiding shortly after that.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-29-2017, 12:23 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekreant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So it can still be worth playing for fun on the server? The whole cut throat competition thing was never my bag, I just wanted to do the content and get some loots.
Fun part about this server is 1-55. Everything after that is pretty much downhill unless you have the time to invest in leveling and poopsocking for raiding.
Closed Thread