Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His post actually brought me closer to him. Couldn't have agreed more with my fellow realist.
That's why it's so sad. reality hurts.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

Bump for this Saturday.

Oh wait, this doesn't need a bump. People have been talking about this like it's the only thing on the server.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

There are some bitter people on this thread lol. Awakened is giving anyone 55+ the ability to show up, experience plane of growth and roll on armor with the same stats as the thurgadin quest armor from kael...but this armor has cooler graphics and no gems + faction required. How can people justify being bitter over this? Awakened alts don't need this stuff but it's good armor. Just show up for however long you want, get a shot at some loots. If zero non-awakened members show up, awakened will still manage to clear the zone and kill Tunare. They don't need to host the open raid, it's a win win and sounds like a fun time.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last I saw they said it was a public event. How long theyve accumulated DKP is irrelevant to this raid, because Awakened chose to make it a public raid. You are again trying to spin shit that has no bearing on this PUBLIC raid.

If AW wants to DKP off Tunare loot, they should have to work for it by themselves, which in this case is clearing the trash since thats the only actual work required to secure a Tunare kill this far into this emulated servers life. Which is why they don't do Tunare regularly. If they don't want to work for it by themselves, they should allow those who do also work get paid equally for their time and effort.

I've always held the stance the people who organized the groups/raid decide on the loot rules. It's their show. But scummy rules are still scummy, and that's what this is all about. AW are saying "I'm going to tell you non-guildies how to bake a cake, you are going to bake it and then my 3 pals are gonna eat the whole damn thing. But don't worry! You get to see the inside of a kitchen and just might get a crumb. You're welcome!" Shit is scummy.
A crumb? You do realize the high majority of loot, while not on par with Tunare loot, will be randomed right? You do realize that if RNG is good maybe 2 or 3 of probably the 60+ Awakened people that will be present will get an item off Tunare? Also in your cake analogy you do realize that if someone has an interest in making cakes and consuming a portion of them without the ability to do it themselves that would be an opportunity?

Let me ask you, if it was a closed raid and one pug came along do you think they would demand a chance at Tunare loot? What if it was 2 or 3? The raid can be done without any pugs, they aren't essential. Awakened could clear the zone and keep all the drops for themselves. Just because you want to poo poo the gear and the fun of the raid doesn't mean it's valueless.

Stop being a drama llama.

Once again Tunare is up a lot. Why not lead a raid and do it yourself with whatever rules you want. If getting a raid going is no big feat it should be easy for you.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love this, def should be answered
Already answered.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 12-07-2017, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Listening to instructions isnt hard AT ALL.
Please stfu and stop posting.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:08 PM
Kobold

Might be fun. I have a couple toons i could dust off.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

If a Golden Leaf Earring drops, it should automatically go to any druids that participate on this raid seeing nothing worthwhile drops for them during the entire 15 hour clearing.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Golden_Leaf_Earring

Druid power! Anything with the word "leaf" in it's name is meant for a druid. Period.
Old 12-07-2017, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If a Golden Leaf Earring drops, it should automatically go to any druids that participate on this raid seeing nothing worthwhile drops for them during the entire 15 hour clearing.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Golden_Leaf_Earring

Druid power! Anything with the word "leaf" in it's name is meant for a druid. Period.
https://wiki.project1999.com/Maple_Leaf_Mask
Old 12-07-2017, 09:47 PM
Banned

no one answered Mr. Pokesan's question.

HOW long for the trash

HOW long for the boss

What is the plat per hour you are offering to help you with this effort?
Closed Thread