Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone, including you, know exactly what is meant by 'real American.'
If it's so simple then just explain what you mean instead of continuing to dodge the question.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

What's the melanin cutoff?
Old 01-29-2020, 03:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

No, I really don’t.

Someone who votes? Someone who pays their taxes? Someone who served in the military? Someone who has a job and provides for their family and themselves? Someone who volunteers? Someone who plays Everquest?
Old 01-29-2020, 03:15 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
If you look at revealed preferences, pretty much all whites prefer living in all-white neighborhoods. Even or perhaps especially liberals. You use code words of course, like "quality schools" and "low crime rate" but you effectively mean no blacks or browns. This wouldn't be such a problem except that even blacks and browns prefer living in white neighborhoods. I wonder why?
Sad that you've spent so much time typing without saying anything. Can you stop with the identity bull shit? Like I said, most normal people are tired and bored with this schtick. I would say any normal person is someone who realizes they aren't politicians, that they can talk about stuff like normal people without sounding like a lame drama queen.

Real talk, I would recommend a therapist. My dad spent almost all of his life being mad about other people before he realized he was just scared. He talked to someone and now he doesn't fear the other. You DON'T have to live this way.
Old 01-29-2020, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2020, 04:14 AM
Orc

Quote:
I tried to get on one of the chans (not sure which one, or what the differences between them are) cuz I heard they had funny memes, but the threading was all fucked up and I couldn't figure it out.
If we explain it to you, will you go there and stay there?
Old 01-30-2020, 04:58 AM
Aviak

damn dude this thread got super intolerant super fast.
For me, rnf is my only window in my life into viewing conversations and thoughts from any of the following:

white nationalists, flat earthers, anti vax, anthropologic climate change deniers, homophobes and broader bigotry, and fervent religious people.

everyone else in my daily life is just too brainwashed and or beta and or their partner is getting blasted by someone else against their will to open their mind to the well reasoned arguments the groups above represent.

If only we could all be so erudite, and embrace the conspiratorial fringes of society into mainstream.
Old 01-30-2020, 05:00 AM
Aviak

not too imply the knowledge sharing shouldn't continue.
Old 01-30-2020, 12:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn dude this thread got super intolerant super fast.
For me, rnf is my only window in my life into viewing conversations and thoughts from any of the following:

white nationalists, flat earthers, anti vax, anthropologic climate change deniers, homophobes and broader bigotry, and fervent religious people.

Only 2 of those groups are actually represented on this forum, the rest are strawmen created by shitlibs who have no clue about reality except what CNN and a liberal arts classes have programmed you with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyppon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad that you've spent so much time typing without saying anything. Can you stop with the identity bull shit? Like I said, most normal people are tired and bored with this schtick. I would say any normal person is someone who realizes they aren't politicians, that they can talk about stuff like normal people without sounding like a lame drama queen.

Real talk, I would recommend a therapist. My dad spent almost all of his life being mad about other people before he realized he was just scared. He talked to someone and now he doesn't fear the other. You DON'T have to live this way.

I've restated the findings of many studies. The fact that those studies scare you is why you try to deflect by pretending I haven't said anything. Normal people aren't tired and bored of "identity bullshit", we are tired of it being used against us yet when we try to use it in defense get accused of being evil racists.

1 such study:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4716051/

Speaking of being scared and fearful, the reason you shitlibs think everyone is scared of what they disagree with is due to a limitation in your thinking. Basically, there are 6 or more pillars that people use to decide what is morally correct. Shitlibs only use 2 pillars, while conservatives tend to use all 6, but we use the 2 that shitlibs use the least. This is why shitlibs think all conservatives are lying about why we believe what we do; you people simply don't see or understand the basis upon which much of our moral foundations stand. So you assume it is one of the reasons you use for coming to moral conclusions; what you are scared of (this constant state of fear that shitlibs find themselves in likely relates to another theory on left/right brains, r/K selection theory: 2nd link.) On the other hand, conservatives do have some understanding of why liberals believe what they do, which is why we can explain in detail why you are wrong.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...onathan-haidt/

https://www.anonymousconservative.co...ection-theory/
Old 01-30-2020, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Speaking of being scared and fearful, the reason you shitlibs think everyone is scared of what they disagree with is due to a limitation in your thinking. Basically, there are 6 or more pillars that people use to decide what is morally correct. Shitlibs only use 2 pillars, while conservatives tend to use all 6, but we use the 2 that shitlibs use the least.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread