Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 07:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Cool Shammy

Been playing as a shammy and I'm lowbie of course but does anyone have any tips for me ? I would really like some advice because I've never played this class from what I understand its a trick of all trades?
Old 01-21-2020, 05:39 AM
Aviak

Stack hp/mana then stats on gear (str is good at low levels, followed by sta and wis). You may want to change around your stat priorities if you can't afford good gear just yet. The more plat you have to spend the less downtime you have, which makes melee (hp/str/sta) more important than mana/wis at low levels. A high dmg/low delay weapon like Rune Etched Icewurm Fang is pretty legit low levels (but it's like 8k currently), then maybe switch to a Poison Wind Censer (only 300p) around 20 when the dmg cap raises, then switch back at 35 when the REIF procs again. Fungi is ideal of course.

Barring all of that and if you're strapped for cash (even if you aren't), do this from lvl 5-18ish:

Get a port to WC druid rings.
Bind yourself if you have the spell, watch for the npc druids if non-barb.
Hang around rings and beg for PotG, thorns and regrowth as people pour in.
Run around killing everything with thorns.
Run back to rings when buffs fade and get a refresh.
Rinse and repeat.

Should take a few hours to get to 18 or so from lvl 5 this way, assuming you're playing at a peak time so you have excess druids to beg from.

There's another more elite strat to leveling from 1-45 or so, but you have to be either an ogre or a troll and that's the only hint I'll give. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2020, 06:27 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domni [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stack hp/mana then stats on gear (str is good at low levels, followed by sta and wis). You may want to change around your stat priorities if you can't afford good gear just yet. The more plat you have to spend the less downtime you have, which makes melee (hp/str/sta) more important than mana/wis at low levels. A high dmg/low delay weapon like Rune Etched Icewurm Fang is pretty legit low levels (but it's like 8k currently), then maybe switch to a Poison Wind Censer (only 300p) around 20 when the dmg cap raises, then switch back at 35 when the REIF procs again. Fungi is ideal of course.

Barring all of that and if you're strapped for cash (even if you aren't), do this from lvl 5-18ish:

Get a port to WC druid rings.
Bind yourself if you have the spell, watch for the npc druids if non-barb.
Hang around rings and beg for PotG, thorns and regrowth as people pour in.
Run around killing everything with thorns.
Run back to rings when buffs fade and get a refresh.
Rinse and repeat.

Should take a few hours to get to 18 or so from lvl 5 this way, assuming you're playing at a peak time so you have excess druids to beg from.

There's another more elite strat to leveling from 1-45 or so, but you have to be either an ogre or a troll and that's the only hint I'll give. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the info but I am sadly Barb race.....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but the tips on stats are good.
Closed Thread