Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-22-2020, 11:54 PM
Banned

Default GINA Problem

So I was playing tonight and my PC crashed. It ran a disk check since it didn't shut down properly, but when I got back to my desktop to launch GINA, it said something about not being able to load something and will load default. Long story short, it won't load any of my original chars or triggers that I created, and I can't figure out what the heck to do. I've never really looked in the GINA folder, but I see a .bad file. I know that's not a typical file format and may be even corrupted, but I'm guessing that due to the file size, that's my original file it pulls my chars and triggers from. Has anyone else ran into this or know how to fix it? I'm trying not to reload all of my triggers again. Below is a snip it from what I'm seeing in my GINA folder(s).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Gina1.jpg (13.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png Gina2.PNG (11.7 KB, 49 views)
Old 07-24-2020, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltazar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I was playing tonight and my PC crashed. It ran a disk check since it didn't shut down properly, but when I got back to my desktop to launch GINA, it said something about not being able to load something and will load default. Long story short, it won't load any of my original chars or triggers that I created, and I can't figure out what the heck to do. I've never really looked in the GINA folder, but I see a .bad file. I know that's not a typical gimp audacity blender file format and may be even corrupted, but I'm guessing that due to the file size, that's my original file it pulls my chars and triggers from. Has anyone else ran into this or know how to fix it? I'm trying not to reload all of my triggers again. Below is a snip it from what I'm seeing in my GINA folder(s).
Thanks my issue has been resolved