Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2020, 05:56 AM
Large Rat

Surely such a heinous act should result in a permanent ban. Do we really want people like him playing on this server? Either way, I expect to see him guildless or Seal Team really is the bottom of the barrel trash of the server.
Old 11-17-2020, 06:51 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2020, 06:58 AM
Sarnak

Just like the rest of Meal Team, this guy has no morals and only seeks to accomplish their goal - the rest of the server can eat a warm bowl of dicks. Each time I have run into this fuckstick in groups, this is the type of shit you get. Horrible, entitled attitude attached to someone who just cannot function in a healthy way around others.

VERDICT: GULAG!!!

Do not go to retraining (you see what I did there?). I will spare this oxygen thief from the wall if only to enjoy the comedic value of their foolish shenanigans.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:47 AM
Fire Giant

40% of Green actively runs ShowEverquest off a 2nd device so it's untraceable. Don't act like a few members of ST are the only losers on Green, server is full of trash.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:51 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like the rest of Meal Team, this guy has no morals and only seeks to accomplish their goal - the rest of the server can eat a warm bowl of dicks. Each time I have run into this fuckstick in groups, this is the type of shit you get. Horrible, entitled attitude attached to someone who just cannot function in a healthy way around others.

VERDICT: GULAG!!!

Do not go to retraining (you see what I did there?). I will spare this oxygen thief from the wall if only to enjoy the comedic value of their foolish shenanigans.
Just like the rest of Meal Team, this guy has no morals and only seeks to accomplish their goal - the rest of the server can eat a warm bowl of dicks.

Please sir we're going to need you to calm down.
Old 11-17-2020, 07:51 AM
Kobold

Shit I did a terrible job quoting that.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:35 AM
Planar Protector

"if they got streamers in their group don't do that he he"

you probably shouldn't do that without the streamers either

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:40 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Rumor has it justice has been served.

What's intriguing is this:
  • He felt comfortable explicitly telling his <Seal Team> guildies in group he is going to train the other group
  • His guildie (Bladefrenzy?) gives one reason not to: they will have proof (because "they have streamers in their group")

It says something about this random sample of <Seal Team> which may say something about the broader guild.
Old 11-17-2020, 08:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet51 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gotta stay off the tracks
Old 11-17-2020, 08:53 AM
Planar Protector

[Achievement] Congratulations to Rekordbox of <Seal Team> on Green for becoming the first toon banned in Kunark!

Another <Seal Team> server first.
Closed Thread