No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2020, 06:40 PM
Fire Giant

The news we care about
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TRUMP-HL3.jpg (95.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 09-30-2020, 06:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You laundered banks for Nazis dude

You were hardly neutral. If you want to pretend that’s the case it’s fine. However, don’t ever compare Kurds to armenians again
Nazi banks? Like the Hamburg wing of the Rotschild bank, which, despite being owned by the Rothschild family, somehow got a pass from those evil Jew-Hating Nazis?

Can we call them what they were;"Zionist banks", utilizing "The Holocaust" to garner sympathy for the creation of an ethnostate of people who "call themselves Jews and Are Not" right in the middle of the semitic Palestinian's homeland, instead?
Old 09-30-2020, 06:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let that poor tired geriatric go home and get some sleep.
Both of them are pretty fucking old and need to retire.
Old 09-30-2020, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nazi banks? Like the Hamburg wing of the Rotschild bank, which, despite being owned by the Rothschild family, somehow got a pass from those evil Jew-Hating Nazis?

Can we call them what they were;"Zionist banks", utilizing "The Holocaust" to garner sympathy for the creation of an ethnostate of people who "call themselves Jews and Are Not" right in the middle of the semitic Palestinian's homeland, instead?
Cool story Teppler.
Old 09-30-2020, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of them are pretty fucking old and need to retire.
One thing I never understand about many politicians as well as wealthy working people.

People that have enough money to never work another day in their life.... whats the point? lol stay home play golf, play video games, get a hobby who cares you have already won capitalism.
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 09-30-2020, 07:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing I never understand about many politicians as well as wealthy working people.

People that have enough money to never work another day in their life.... whats the point? lol stay home play golf, play video games, get a hobby who cares you have already won capitalism.
It's not about themselves, it's about establishing an incorporated family-owned entity that can perpetuate the wealth, for their family, forever....while remaining exempted from "Estate Tax" laws.

Circles back to Citizen's United and the legal definition of a Corporation; it's essentially an immortal entity that has Human Rights, broseph.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxplay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think most people are institutionally trained to be consumers and a best consumer is one that is "accomplishment" gratified. That means you're trained to feel good upon acquiring stuff. Like you buy a new car, that's an accomplishment for you, and since you're told 24/7 that's what important then you feel somewhat good. You're always rewarded for completion. Bonuses paid out, report cards, contracts, projects, everything has this final thing to to it, ding and you're done!

But many people are actually "progress" gratified. These people feel good about making strides. So when they finally accomplish something, put closure to their quest, it's not a big thing, because they're no longer making progress. So they need another thing to challenge them.

That's a great psychological barrier for many people to break and they constantly feel unhappy in their lives. They feel they're going to finally feel happy when they get that thing and then they get all fucked up because they feel empty or angry or confused. They surround themselves with material things or try to collect trophies. But it's never enough.

Not saying for all. I know all kinds. I know some working people who did stuff like roofing and car repair and they inherited big-for-them money and they did all retire and have fun and play with their kids and it's been going on and on so it worked out for them.
Old 09-30-2020, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Also pardons at least 1 person standing behind him. To the right. His right. Immediately to his right.

(I mean I don't know, maybe the other one too - I don't know what the hell she's done!)
Old 09-30-2020, 10:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Circles back to Citizen's United and the legal definition of a Corporation; it's essentially an immortal entity that has Human Rights, broseph.
Someone on the hotdog forums(hey douglas!) once told me Citizens United was a natural consequence of prior case precedent. So for all the talk of protecting Roe, overturning CU would have to violate stare decisis already.

So both sides wanna.
Old 09-30-2020, 10:24 PM
Sarnak

https://www.nytimes.com/video/opinio...u3qkSEDk0Hy6Kk
Closed Thread