Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2019, 06:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Been a while but logging back in, also a starting class question

I haven't played in a very long time, I stopped just after the beastmaster class came out. I played on Quellious long ago and my main was the Wizard Advin. Not a ton of time, but talking with some friends recently made me nostalgic and so I found this and wanted to give it a try.

I'm going to be starting out again and can't decide on my starting character. I'm thinking between Mage, Monk, or Druid. These seem to be the least dependent on items and can solo well. Want a character that I can probably mostly solo, but group when available and can get things started so I can make other characters later easier to get started.
Was hoping for some feedback.
Old 09-19-2019, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Mage and Druid are both well suited to solo playing. Mage summons everything they need and has a strong pet to tank and exp for them. Druid does well with soloing by charming animals or kiting (depending on your preference) plus they can jump into groups as a healer. Monk is really group friendly, they can be great at DPS and tanking and most groups will take one even if they are bad at the class.
Closed Thread